Israeli soldier who killed mother and daughter is sentenced to 45 days

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

2740b6ea1c9985b0dc5c6f8505b85edc_L.jpg

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- A former Israeli soldier was convicted under a plea bargain for a crime highlighted in the Goldstone report on the Gaza war.

The plea bargain for the unnamed Givati Brigade soldier, who was convicted in 2010, was approved by the Jaffa military court on Sunday.

In the incident, Staff -Sgt S. shot and killed a Palestinian woman, 64, and her daughter, 35, part of a group of Palestinians approaching him waving a white flag. He was not ordered by his superiors to shoot.The incident was highlighted in the Goldstone report on the month-long 2008-2009 Gaza war. The controversial report, written by a United Nations-appointed committee led by Judge Richard Goldstone of South Africa, accused both Israel and Hamas fighters in Gaza of war crimes.

Under the plea bargain, the soldier will be jailed for 45 days. The charges were reduced from manslaughter to illegal use of a weapon.

Laakh lanat !

Okay where are the Zionists and Zionist-Wannabes coming to defend this??

I am eagerly waiting for your side of the story. I just tried to bring a silly excuse but I can't come up with any wonder what silly excuses they will come up with.

45 days....they shouldn't have given him any punishment and dismiss the case, atleast that would have made them look like an idiot.....Or may be this is the way how they measure Palestinians life....

45 days?I hope they haven't hurt the soldier's feelings,45 says is sooo brutal for him.45 freaking days for murdering?
I'm sure now Israelis will flood here,claiming the soldier was defending himself against 2 women.The time Israel could play the victim role has long gone.

I have no words...... I hope these 45 days will pass without much trouble to the soldier.....

Back
Top Bottom