What's new

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath: Intelligence analyst

There are people that actually believe this garbage?

Most of the evil in the world emanates from this Zionist Entity known as Israel. The Zionist here may try to deflect this fact by ridiculing others but the whole World knows better. This is why the only supporters of the Zionist entity Israel who supported them in United Nations were United States, Canada, Czech Republic and 5 tiny islands that depend on the USA for their survival.

If you Zionist are going to laugh, laugh about that Bozos.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Patented antisemitism on display. I am not surprised. The source itself says a lot.
To know how it is just search 'holocaust' in the website and you will know.
Most of the evil in the world emanates from this Zionist Entity known as Israel. The Zionist here may try to deflect this fact by ridiculing others but the whole World knows better. This is why the only supporters of the Zionist entity had support in United Nations of United States, Canada, Czech Republic and 5 tiny islands that depend on the USA for their survival.

If you Zionist are going to laugh, laugh about that Bozos.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Patented antisemitism on display. I am not surprised. The source itself says a lot.
To know how it is just search 'holocaust' in the website and you will know.

Please tell me if you even understand the meaning of the word " Anti-Semitism".

Zionism is a Political Philosophy and does not equate to Judism. The Zionist include people who are Christians, Muslims , Hindus and Atheist etc.

Do not display your IGNORANCE and resist the temptation to TROLL, Genius...

Address the issue. Why do you think only three countries supported Israel in the United Nations. Even your slave nation India did not support Israel. Do you think the whole World is Anti-Semite according to your definition.

The whole World is ANTI-SEMITIC because they do not support the ZIONIST ENTITY CALLED ISRAEL. NICE LOGIC.

The Whole World is NOT ANTI-SEMITIC BUT THE WHOLE WORLD IS ANTI-ZIONIST.

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE TWO TERMS AND STOP DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I think Hasbara Buster is a Mossad Agent who is deliberately posting these news stories to make PressTV look stupid.

Its a double game the Israelis are playing.

:D

Zionism is a Political Philosophy and does not equate to Judism. The Zionist include people who are Christians, Muslims , Hindus and Atheist etc.

Address the issue. Why do you think only three countries supported Israel in the United Nations. Even your slave nation India did not support Israel. Do you think the whole World is Anti-Semite according to your definition.

The whole World is ANTI-SEMITIC because they do not support the ZIONIST ENTITY CALLED ISRAEL. NICE LOGIC.

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE TWO TERMS AND STOP DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE.

Zionism is Jewish national movement, talking about ignorance lol, i would like to know Muslim Zionist :lol:

How is world against Israel? and against what in particular? the idea of Israel as national homeland of Jewish people? or Israeli policy on Palestinian issue and occupied territories? there is a big difference.

"slave nation India" - we dont get bombed by drones bro. :astagh:
Israel follows a very no compromise policy. So countries dont support - to be politically correct. Now that is changing and India is recognizing the greater need for co-operation between India and Israel.

The source presstv features hardcore neo Nazis like David Duke and the like. The term 'Zionism' has been used for centuries to justify the hatred against the Jewish people. (In)Famous example - Protocols of the elders of Zion. :tdown:

True, the whole world is not anti-semitic. The world is anti Islamism. :police:

I'm certainly laughing at you, thanks for the LOL's. :tup: BTW, you say the US is a supporter of these supposed Israeli actions, I guess I should say thanks to you for moving to the US so you can support us. You are a very considerate individual, your efforts are greatly appreciated. :kiss3:

well this troll thread should be closed

or that should be created a topic "science fiction stories" ;)

Most of the evil in the world emanates from this Zionist Entity known as Israel. The Zionist here may try to deflect this fact by ridiculing others but the whole World knows better.
In my opinion there is a connection, in the sense your assessment is 180 degrees backwards.

Back
Top Bottom