What's new

Israel to Buy 14 F-35 Fighters From US

Israel is super power of middle east.Also America lovely child this F-35 is a parent gift to his child.

Like you haven't got military aid from U.S... Pehlay apnay gir-e-baan mai dekho munnay..

U.S. military aid to India could irk Pakistan - Washington Times
Do you even read the article ?
No where it mentions of monetary aid like pakistan receives.

It means it is selling weapons to india which they didnt in past.
From your same link.

But if the U.S. didn’t sell this equipment, India would buy it from some other country, she said. “So for the U.S. to withhold sales would certainly not stop an effort by Pakistan to balance these purchases. So the key decision is Indias decision to buy, not the U.S. decision to sell,” she said.

3 billion $ a year is limited? :D

It is still lesser than what Pakistan gets in cash as well as military assistance, which is used as a means to build up against us militarily rather than fighting internal enemies that are actually hurting Pakistanis more than anyone else.

Those who themselves use US aid must not complain about aid to other countries.

Yes US aid to Pakistan is peanuts in front of Aid provided to Israel. We have got payment against our services which we are providing to US for Afghanistan affair but even that is in the price of peanuts and much of its payment given in the name of Aid. We have some Sh!t head leaders governing our country.

Alone Turkey make billions out of their services for Iraq invasion but our services can be taken for free by appointing a fu(ktard like Aziz motha fuka from Citi bank SOB.

Last edited:
are you Rip Van Winkel junior??they've already produced 100 F-35 in 2013...
i am not Einstein as like you, who knows everything. i am just a common men who is little bit interested in weapon, thats it.

Last edited:
Israel saves the US around 20 billion a year, its an unsinkable carrier, if anything Israel is getting robbed.

i am not Einstein as like you, who knows everything. i am just a common men who is little bit interested in weapon, thats it.

don't insult Einstein...but I thought this news is much circulated among defense forum,so,it is very hard to miss...Rag koris na bhai.. :D

At $110 million each these must be downgraded units of the F-35.

Back
Top Bottom