What's new

Israel to build billion dollar new port in Gujarat

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow you are so pro India :) ... I am very happy to see a foreigner friendly to India ... thanks bro ... :) wish you well ...

I am for every country that is peaceful and tries to improve the life of it's citizens, as you might know I have posted some negative things about India too, but I love how many Indians on this site debate these things openly and truthfully, I must thank all the Indian posters for helping me understand your nation a little better.

I am for every country that is peaceful and tries to improve the life of it's citizens, as you might know I have posted some negative things about India too, but I love how many Indians on this site debate these things openly and truthfully, I must thank all the Indian posters for helping me understand your nation a little better.

See internet hindus on youtube and then you will realize the truth. :D

Good development. Israel and Russia are two countries that have always stood by India, whether good or bad. We should never forget what they have done for us. We should try to be friendly towards everyone, but we should always give a little extra attention to our two all-weather friends who have stood by us always.

Like I have kept saying on here India is a friendly country, and India welcome anyone who wants peace and prosperity, India and Israel ties are going to lead the world in the next century. The amount of love India has in Israel is astonishing and all this considering that for decades India always sided with the Arabs, yet Israel can see through all that, pretty awesome these two nations surrounded by countries that want to destroy them have stood tall and are forging ahead together.

This particular sentence clause floored me. Here this person talks like an Indian diplomat who understands the soul of India. He understands our composite history and ready to close its eyes to some occasional posturing. The way he raised this relationship to a platonic level....it just forced me to write something. And this much love is also very intimidating and embarrassing for person who sometime does not hesitate to take pro-Palestine stance for the reactive nature of the Israele army.

Bro....I am generally critical of Israele for its hard stance against Palestine when an Israelee trys to defend the excess; and at the same time I have many verbal duel with some muslim friends, when they start defending the anti-isralele stance of some Arab countries.

I just pray, you have more of the moral power to clinch a lasting peace with Palestine while givingthem the right to live a dignified life, and the Palestanine's have the urge for peace to accept love over hatred.

Another huge investment goes to Gujarat, I admire the leadership quality of Modi - he has transformed Gujarat in to Engine of Growth for entire South Asia (As per BBC article)...

Unlike other states of India, Gujarat lacks natural resource or good agricultural land, and one of the states of India which receives lesser rainfall per year - yet Modi has taken Gujarat to greater heights with his excellent administrative capability...

Well-done Gujarat, Well-done Modi... :tup:

too many ports uc in india, a massive proof economic devep coing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom