What's new

Israel to arm FSA terrorists in Syria?

Look at all those US bases in Iran. Iran is so western backed its scary... :/

images

simple that cause IRAN IS AN AMERICAN STATE !! no need for a base when the whole country serves its required purpose !!! man you really think your at the forefront of a war against america !!! are you daft !! from day 1 your ayyatollah have been doing what they do best , spew **** and lie to the masses !! what more do you want , tell me how many iranians left iran since the islamic revolution !!

simple that cause IRAN IS AN AMERICAN STATE !! no need for a base when the whole country serves its required purpose !!! man you really think your at the forefront of a war against america !!! are you daft !! from day 1 your ayyatollah have been doing what they do best , spew **** and lie to the masses !! what more do you want , tell me how many iranians left iran since the islamic revolution !!

Man, that must be some good hashish you are smoking. Can I have some?

Man, that must be some good hashish you are smoking. Can I have some?

are you accusing me of taking drugs ?? on that matter assassins (also known as hashashin) were shiite . the story keeps on evolving ?

I do how ever have a question is Imam Ali a shiite ? please define to me this .( off the topic)

so iran never bought weapons from israel or america during the khomeinis times ?

This is NOT what Haaretz says:

Israel tones down opposition to Western arming of Syrian rebels.

Until now Israel opposed Western arming of rebels. Now it became neutral. That does not mean however that Israel is going to arm them by itself.

P.S. Why every single ur thread starts with
icon4.png

Too much drama.

Dramatic Chipmunk - YouTube

Because Syrian " Lioness " is actually a " SYRIAN DRAMA QUEEN ".... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

are you accusing me of taking drugs ?? on that matter assassins (also known as hashashin) were shiite . the story keeps on evolving ?

I do how ever have a question is Imam Ali a shiite ? please define to me this .( off the topic)

so iran never bought weapons from israel or america during the khomeinis times ?

You seem so tense. Let us share the hashish, roll up a fattie and have a good smoke.

what are your sources Syrian Lion?
voltaire website sick website about conspiracy theories
propaganda machine from your country
all other article are not matching

just stop with this Syrian Lion, that is not good for you, your country, and showing so much of propaganda won't help for good your people
the sources were given, including Haartez, subscribe to their news to read? plus read the title again, it says ?

This is NOT what Haaretz says:

Israel tones down opposition to Western arming of Syrian rebels.

Until now Israel opposed Western arming of rebels. Now it became neutral. That does not mean however that Israel is going to arm them by itself.

P.S. Why every single ur thread starts with
icon4.png

Too much drama.
did you even read Haaretz? you just copied the title, but the content is different?

The two boys, 9 and 15 years old, were transferred to Ziv Hospital in Safed for treatment.

Earlier this week, a 13-year-old Syrian girl was treated at Nahariya’s Western Galilee Hospital, and last week a seriously injured 16-year-old was treated at Ziv Hospital.

Minors wounded in Syrian fighting brought to Israel | The Times of Israel

Iran is prolonging the war by sending weapons and Hezbollah to failed dictator.

Israeli hospital treats Syrian rebel fighters - Israel Today | Israel News

Iran is supplying a government, however GCC puppets and their master are prolonging the war with supplying terrorists with weapons... how can you compare a organized national army to terrorists? Syrian army hast the right to purchase weapons and etc... and don't forget who is not supporting peace, Russia, China and Iran are always supporting peace and even met with opposition, while the west doe not even mention peace at all, all it mentions is making equal power on the ground to kill more people... they want F$A to equal the power of SAA why? you are a joke... getting all the support here from the "Arabs" every comment you make you get a like from those traitors...

Correct, no one can be a 100% sure about Israel's stand on this conflict.

Just want to make a correction, those who have been given medical aid by Israel are civilians, mostly youngsters

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23683/Default.aspx

SIMPLE MATH TIME !!!!

NUMBER OF ARABS DEAD FROM ASSAD REGIME = 200,000+ ( counting 1982 and lebanon war as well as those assasinated over the years as well ) TIME LINE 1960-PRESENT DAY

METHOD = ALL METHODS

NUMBER OF ARABS DEAD FROM ISRAEL = 40,000 (Counting all the wars insurgencies assasination etc etc )
TIMELINE 1912- PRESENT DAY

so when your idiot leader and his idiot father have killed more arabs than ISRAEL who do you think is the bigger SATAN Israel or your idiot leader ?

A- martians
B- the Swiss
C- Israel
D- your glorious idiotic murdering regine

CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE ANSWER
Israel is proud of you now for defending your master... anyways the numbers you mentioned is all BS...

stop trying to please your master...

and in the current Syrian crisis, at least 50% that are dead are pro government, the rest are either neutral or terrorists...

The west/Israel will not arm the syrian rebels to the point where they can topple assad. They know that it would be Islamic parties that would come to power and hence a scumbag asad in the name of secularism would fit in fine. The end of assad would depend primarily on Turkey and KSA's backing of syrian rebels whether its FSA or any other group.

The west/Israel will not arm the syrian rebels to the point where they can topple assad. They know that it would be Islamic parties that would come to power and hence a scumbag asad in the name of secularism would fit in fine. The end of assad would depend primarily on Turkey and KSA's backing of syrian rebels whether its FSA or any other group.
the so called "Islamist" countries such as Saudi "Arabia" are in bed with Israel, so why wouldn't Israel topple Alasad to end Hezbollah and Iran axis? then install a puppet to fulfill their need...

the so called "Islamist" countries such as Saudi "Arabia" are in bed with Israel, so why wouldn't Israel topple Alasad to end Hezbollah and Iran axis? then install a puppet to fulfill their need...

They (israel/west) can't install a puppet and hence won't go for the futile try. They have seen who comes in power after fall of dictators in Tunisia, lybia and Egypt.

They (israel/west) can't install a puppet and hence won't go for the futile try. They have seen who comes in power after fall of dictators in Tunisia, lybia and Egypt.

the ones who came in power are their puppets... look at how Obama is mad because Morsi was removed... think about it..

the ones who came in power are their puppets... look at how Obama is mad because Morsi was removed... think about it..

Obama never backed morsi. If he backed he would have cut off aid to the Egyptian army and declared the event as an military coup. How is obama mad? What action of US proves such delusional notion? Only brain dead idiots would think US/Israel didn't back Egypt coup. Egypt generals can't eve $hit without US permission.

Obama never backed morsi. If he backed he would have cut off aid to the Egyptian army and declared the event as an military coup. How is obama mad? What action of US proves such delusional notion? Only brain dead idiots would think US/Israel didn't back Egypt coup. Egypt generals can't eve $hit without US permission.
they can't cut the aid, Camp David agreement, look it up... anyways... I do not want to go off topic...

Back
Top Bottom