What's new

Israel loses Turkey, gains Greece as strategic partner

The biggest loss to Turkey is the half-heartedly support of Zionazi lobby in US Congress. Now the Zionazi, Greek and Armenian lobbies will join hand to introduce anti-Turkish legislation in the Congress. It think Turkey has taken calculated steps that will bring positive results in the long run.

lol Turkish is a Mini Super power with access to up to 40 nuclear weapons reserved for NATO for turkey :P :police: Greece needs loan I guess Israel has cash (myth) and greece need money match made in heaven

Well Turkey still needs the arming codes but Israel dosent need them. So I think Israel is in a better position here. And Israel having money and Greece using this oppurtunity to get closer to Israel is Diplomacy.

There is absolutely nothing that Greece can offer Israel that it doesn't already get from the other Western countries. Greece is firmly part of Europe -- those friends Israel already has a dime-a-dozen.

Turkey is a bridge to other regional countries in the Middle East, CAR and the non-Arab Muslim world. Greece is none of those things.

So what's the downside of losing this bridge. Its not as if that was giving Israel any legitimacy in the Muslim world.

btw, In my view, just like the US flip flopped with Israel, so will Turkey after a win win face saving formula is worked out..

What Turkey as a friend was offering will never be offered by being friends with Greece, rather it will further harden the resolve of the Turks as well as give rise to enmity.

Hope Israel will not be that foolish.

But I guess Israeli's that foolish indeed. :cheers:

Let them embrace a bankrupt country as a friend.

But then it is quite unlikely what jews are known for!

lol Turkish is a Mini Super power with access to up to 40 nuclear weapons reserved for NATO for turkey :P :police: Greece needs loan I guess Israel has cash (myth) and greece need money match made in heaven

Which they cannot even access or use without American permission.

The biggest loss to Turkey is the half-heartedly support of Zionazi lobby in US Congress. Now the Zionazi, Greek and Armenian lobbies will join hand to introduce anti-Turkish legislation in the Congress. It think Turkey has taken calculated steps that will bring positive results in the long run.

Self reliance makes you even more stronger. This will make Turkish people bolder

Last edited:
I don't understand where the author from the article came up with this assumption as there were many Greek passengers on board and one of the ships was also Greek if I'm not mistaken. In fact, Greece canceled a military exercise that was happening right then as well.
It's Debka. Not a reliable source. They occasionally get something right, in the same way a broken clock tells time correctly twice a day.

Which they cannot even access or use without American permission.

oh yeah? What is the point of becoming a NATO member if that's the case? "oh we have to let you use it! we are the boss" Such arrogance doesn't make you any better.

oh yeah? What is the point of becoming a NATO member if that's the case? "oh we have to let you use it! we are the boss" Such arrogance doesn't make you any better.

They are not there for Turkey's use..they are kept there for NATO's use by the US.If Turkey withdraws from NATO the NATO nukes will go out of Turkey.Turkey does not own them...the United States does. The access codes and the weapons themselves are under US control.

Last edited:
I don't understand where the author from the article came up with this assumption as there were many Greek passengers on board and one of the ships was also Greek if I'm not mistaken. In fact, Greece canceled a military exercise that was happening right then as well.

Plus there are stories of Greeks suing Israel for the flotilla disaster.

Greek flotilla passengers suing Israel’s Navy | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

well greece needs money and they think israel will provide them so....everything(past) is history!

Stop thinking economically please. I thought it was a military forum :) put America and Iran on table too, this thing is too damn complicated not just about the crisis in Greece

There is no doubt Greece is not in a position to get involved in any kind of business at middle-east. Even US will need Turkey when retreating from Iraq and Iraq is still a mess. They have no choice but stick with Turkey.

However Israel has money Greece need money, It will be a good friendship good luck to them. After owe some money to Israel too they gonna have to buy some Israeli equipment too...

Their military and debts are growing parallelly and rapidly as always :partay: Very good luck... kisses :)

Last edited:
Enjoy with your new Partner, Greece.

Greece offers increadible strategic things to Israel such as FETA cheeses, Fishes, GAY tourism...etc so I think Israel will always tell their pleasure with this cooperation... :)

I don't think so i've seen Greece military videos n youtube n comments they all abusing Israel calling them #1 enemy.
Turkey just need kickass intelligence agency like ISI and CIA.:chilli:

So finally what i read about greece in school days is busted.

It no more ancient country:cry:

Back
Top Bottom