What's new

Israel is the biggest terrorist in the middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from such intellectual then it must be true :lol:

Coming from such intellectual then it must be true :lol:

except some dillusional people and israel and american govt, all guys, even chinese, japanese, koreans, central asians, russians know what israel is

why is Pakistan worried about Israel?? they should better look at their own home first...who is the biggest terrorist in entire world??

why is Pakistan worried about Israel?? they should better look at their own home first...who is the biggest terrorist in entire world??

yes we are the biggest terrorist, happy?? sleep well

Is this an admission that ME states are nothing but terrorist-state?

But west doesn't think Israel is a terrorist state. You cannot have it both ways. If you believe Israel is biggest terrorist state in ME, than you are also admitting that ME is one terror hot-zone.

But west doesn't think Israel is a terrorist state. You cannot have it both ways. If you believe Israel is biggest terrorist state in ME, than you are also admitting that ME is one terror hot-zone.

for example you say to me, hey arabs are terrorists, but i reply to you by saying, no you are wrong, if arabs are terrorists than israel is even bigger terrorist, in this way im not saying that arabs are terrorists, but im saying that israel is worse than what even people imagine about arabs

Israel" is a terrorist state by every definition of the word. Israel killed more civilians, and damaged the lives of Palestinians with state terrorism

Put the label of TERRORIST on everyone who deserves it. At least there is a state mechanism in Israel that does things to protect their citizens and institutions that actually work to benefit those citizens. What do Palestinians do? They are governed by thugs who extort all their money and when war time comes, hide behind them. They are not capable of providing anything except a safe black market for their thugs to do business, and make-shift clinics that have more AK ammunition in their pantries than medicine.

Israel" is a terrorist state by every definition of the word. Israel killed more civilians, and damaged the lives of Palestinians with state terrorism
Try substituting "Pakistan" for "Israel". It is Pakistan that generates terrorists who prey upon its own citizens, neighbors, and allies; and it was Pakistan who killed more civilians and damaged the lives of Palestinians with state terrorism (General Zia in 1970.) The number of Palestinian civilians killed by Israel is miniscule by comparison.

So what do you think your duty should be, Raja? To abuse Israel and Jews? Or to forgo lying and actually work towards creating moral good in the world?

Try substituting "Pakistan" for "Israel". It is Pakistan that generates terrorists who prey upon its own citizens, neighbors, and allies; and it was Pakistan who killed more civilians and damaged the lives of Palestinians with state terrorism (General Zia in 1970.) The number of Palestinian civilians killed by Israel is miniscule by comparison.

So what do you think your duty should be, Raja? To abuse Israel and Jews? Or to forgo lying and actually work towards creating moral good in the world?

but terrorism is not our state policy, israeli's policy is

btw most of the terrorists in pakistanis were given money and help from americans, so americans have more to do with them than us

than US also killed so many innocents, the innocent ppl had to become terrorists to retaliate

but terrorism is not our state policy -
Since when? Terrorism has been a part of Pakistani state policy for years, culminating, perhaps, in the 1971 state-sponsored massacre of Bangladeshi civilians. As far as I can tell Pakistan's legacy of state-sponsored terror continues today, from Kandahar to Mumbai.
...israeli's policy is -
Since when? And certainly not now. Take a close look at some of the photos posted of Arab civilians adjacent to Israeli "occupation" soldiers. Do they look terrified to you? No, these Arabs look bored.

For a truer perspective of the Israeli-Palestinian Arab conflict that the biased one Pakistanis are usually fed, see Michael Totten's Darkness in Palestine.

btw most of the terrorists in pakistanis were given money and help from americans -
So start a new thread rather than distract from the subject at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom