What's new

ISRAEL IN TROUBLE : Hague Court Opens War Crimes Inquiry at Request of Palestinians

Over what? :lol:

Apparently you're not allowed in there to call Russians "Mongolian gypsies who would have been better off terminated in German camps between '42-45"...who knew ?

Ofcourse i was jesting but humour is rarely digested these days.

Last edited:
Apparently you're not allowed in there to call Russians "Mongolian gypsies who would have been better off terminated in German camps between '42-45"...who knew ?

Surprised as they seem to be anti-Russian. Are you sure you were permabanned? I remember I got in discussion related to Gaza. Immediately Israeli/Jewish members began getting tough with me. And I cited sources to defend Palestinians and immediately permabanned. :lol:

Surprised as they seem to be anti-Russian. Are you sure you were permabanned? I remember I got in discussion related to Gaza. Immediately Israeli/Jewish members began getting tough with me. And I cited sources to defend Palestinians and immediately permabanned. :lol:

Well...my mail message says..."time when infraction expires ...NEVER"...now,we can only guess:lol:

It is good that due process is being followed, no matter which side. Let's see when and how any formal charges are filed, if at all.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom