What's new

Israel could field Arrow 3 missile shield earlier than planned

I've answered a lot of time

Hey, is that you in your avatar?
If it is, i'll be in Paris late next month or early November. Maybe we can meet up and i relieve you of the stress that has built up in your system. You know, plumbing services so that the bad energy you have accumulated drains away in one glorious squirt.

You never liked anybody, I wouldn't be startled if we found out that you hate yourself. :lol:

I love China, Japan, Vietnam, Venezuela, Iran, Iraq, Syria.... Everybody except the zionists & their salafists dogs

You still think i'am full of hate?

If it is, i'll be in Paris late next month or early November. Maybe we can meet up and i relieve you of the stress that has built up in your system. You know, plumbing services so that the bad energy you have accumulated drains away in one glorious squirt.

Lol this one

I love China, Japan, Vietnam, Venezuela, Iran, Iraq, Syria.... Everybody except the zionists & their salafists dogs

You still think i'am full of hate?

Lol this one

Most of the States you named are rouge states LoL except China and Japan :lol:

This is too much on her/him :rofl: :D

Bro, the Jews are more worried about the unrest in Egypt, the civil war in Syria more than anyone else. :lol:

So worried that all JEWS leaders ruling Europa & USA call to bomb Syria to help Al Qaeda

FSA Spokesman on Israeli Channel 2: FSA Was Desperate, Israeli Strikes Very Very Helpful - YouTube
autour-de-francois-hollande-l-opposition-syrienne-avec-notamment-moaz-al-khatib-a-sa-droite-et-riad-seif-g-le-17-novembre-2012-a-l-elysee_1239998.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heS-9-GrYdA

this Sun powa guy is interjecting himself in: i) semitic affairs ii) muslim affairs

He calls others "fake muslims", What is Vietnam? Real muslim? Jeez. I sometimes never get why some Mongoloids never care for their own region and race.

Instead of hating Arabs, why not hate the Japanese and Koreans? Better yet, why not make your own nation more than a puny 140 billion economy? All the nations you hate are larger than that.

this Sun powa guy is interjecting himself in: i) semitic affairs ii) muslim affairs

He calls others "fake muslims", What is Vietnam? Real muslim? Jeez. I sometimes never get why some Mongoloids never care for their own region and race.

Instead of hating Arabs, why not hate the Japanese and Koreans? Better yet, why not make your own nation more than a puny 140 billion economy? All the nations you hate are larger than that.

What about JEW USA bombing muslims countries?

And why i don't hate chinese and japanese, it's because they don't bomb anybody pretending a fake freedom.

What about JEW USA bombing muslims countries?

And why i don't hate chinese and japanese, it's because they don't bomb anybody pretending a fake freedom.

Jews and Arabs are both cousins, and Both have tremendous influence in the US. In fact the Saudi's are the prime movers behind many US ME policies.

The average American cares little for the ME, and wants the US out.

Jews and Arabs are both cousins, and Both have tremendous influence in the US. In fact the Saudi's are the prime movers behind many US ME policies.

The average American cares little for the ME, and wants the US out.

Liar, JEW USA never bomb the JEWS

Back
Top Bottom