What's new

Israel bars AESA radar export to India

I don't need to, my financial are in perfect order. :coffee:

Ok what would like to calculate it against? the US defence budget? larger than Indian economy lmao :rofl::rofl::lol:

(9.1 billion / 1.2 trillion) * 100 = 0.7%

But doesn't this comprise like 40% of your defence budget? lmao

I would suggest you make choices without considering grudges u hold, and end up with a watered down 3rd world export version of a typhoon. rofl :rofl:

can you stop makign an arse out of your self ???? here

if its not a big deal why do u think american president and official are making big statment like indo-us defence ties bla bla bla ....

you are just a nut :victory:

Ok what would like to calculate it against? the US defence budget? larger than Indian economy lmao :rofl::rofl::lol:

(9.1 billion / 1.2 trillion) * 100 = 0.7%

I would suggest you make choices without considering grudges u hold, and end up with a watered down 3rd world export version of a typhoon. rofl :rofl:

Stop embarrassing yourself with these posts..

Of course they are. Havent you been reading the news? All of them came to our shores last year, one by one.

Yeah a unconfirmed 10 billion will save a super powers economy!
Why are you so surprised? You guys have been doing the abusin and teh praisin for more than 3 decades now..!

Wats the percentage of the US lovers in Pakistan?

Now its ur turn....... to start praising them as a client state.......<<<<<tht was written by an indian writer.

The way u name others in ur issue is a sign of frustration and weakness.... keep doing tht.:tdown:

Yeah with an economy of trillions are desperate for 10 billion?:rofl:

P.S=I remember how u indians were crying how usa is ur pal and usa would support u in a war etc etc b.s!
Wat happened now? started abusin them?

When were we crying?
Do we really need US support when our own Army,AF and Navy is xxxxx times larger than you?

:blah::blah::blah:

You want to troll,no matter you use false claims.

Pakistan was the one who used to cry for USA,cuz you know your ant sized army is too weak for our giant one.
:blah:

When were we crying?
Do we really need US support when our own Army,AF and Navy is xxxxx times larger than you?

Pakistan was the one who used to cry for USA,cuz you know your ant sized army is too weak for our giant one.

I totally agree with you. India is a superpower.

When were we crying?

How old r u kid?

Go back to school get an education.

(9.1 billion / 1.2 trillion) * 100 = 0.7&#37;

A logical question How is this $12 billion will go to American GDP directly??? this shows your Financial order man.. This $12 billion will go the company which wins the contract.. you have take stock markets... investments.... Money flowing for Future R&D.. future products... its a spiral...

This money will pump GDP indirectly..

How old r u kid?

Go back to school get an education.

:wave: Rewind a few pages,read your posts and then tell me who the kid is.
:wave:

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I totally agree with you. India is a superpower.

Thanks for accepting our candidature before 10-15 years.
:D

Yeah a unconfirmed 10 billion will save a super powers economy!

Not save but definitely give a boost by creating new jobs. The economies in question, definitely seem to think so. Otherwise they wont have been clamoring for the contracts.

Wats the percentage of the US lovers in Pakistan?
Ask your countrymen who changed their views of the US from a Jihad supporter to a Devil in a matter of a few years.

Now its ur turn....... to start praising them as a client state.......<<<<<tht was written by an indian writer.
We praise them as a business partner and we will denounce them as one.

The way u name others in ur issue is a sign of frustration and weakness.... keep doing tht.:tdown:
The way you brought up your stupid insight isnt a sign of great intellect either. Your post deserved that response.

can you stop makign an arse out of your self ???? here

if its not a big deal why do u think american president and official are making big statment like indo-us defence ties bla bla bla ....

you are just a nut :victory:

wat big statement? only u hear about them watever they r, cos you look for them. then make a claim to be a big statement.

especially that its a dealing with 3rd world country, the US couldn't really give a flying 'hoot' about this deal. IF the deal were to be made with a 1st world country like Australia, it would be an entirely different matter then, it would have a higher worth than just the economic value attached to it. As it will form a part of the US military doctrine of full spectrum dominance.

Last edited:
Not save but definitely give a boost by creating new jobs. The economies in question, definitely seem to think so. Otherwise they wont have been clamoring for the contracts.

10 billion dolllars can create over 10 million jobs in india

while in the united states it could barely support 100,000 jobs for an year.

Money isn't valued the same for india and US. 10 Billion might be big for india, but a couple years ago US defence budget had 10 billion dollar hole in it, the department of defence completely lost track of what they did with 10 billion dollars of funding. its not a big deal considering 10 B only makes up 0.7% of total DoD funding.

Right! but dont act like USA is dyin for 10 billion.
Ask your countrymen who changed their views of the US from a Jihad supporter to a Devil in a matter of a few years.

Wats the relevance of Pakistan here? nothin just for trolling......also we didnt just change those views on the basis of jihad boy.sanctions,pressure and prejudice cause tht.
We praise them as a business partner and we will denounce them as one.
Not really go back search posts of ur fellow indians and read them carefully.....us will support us against china,pakistan....this century belongs to Us and india.....new found love....b.s of all sorts.

US doesnt give a crap abt india or any other country just themselves,their own interests!
The way you brought up your stupid insight isnt a sign of great intellect either. Your post deserved that response.

My post is true isnt it? its ur own PATHETIC mentality which forces u guys to troll in thread which have no link with others........
GROW UP BOY!

10 billion dolllars can create over 10 million jobs in india

while in the united states it could barely support 100,000 jobs for an year.

Money isn't valued the same for india and US. 10 Billion might be big for india, but a couple years ago US defence budget had 10 billion dollar hole in it, the department of defence completely lost track of what they did with 10 billion dollars of funding. its not a big deal considering 10 B only makes up 0.7% of total DoD funding.

Its 27,000 jobs to be precise.

The Obama Administration is eyeing the lucrative multi-billion dollar tender for medium multi-role combat aircraft of Indian Air Force as this has the potential to create 27,000 jobs in the US.

At a time when unemployment rate continues to be at low ebb and US President Barack Obama is struggling to create fresh jobs; such a deal bagged by an American company could give him a big political boost.

Weapon and Technology: 27000 Jobs if US wins MMRCA

Back
Top Bottom