What's new

Israel bars AESA radar export to India

kindly elaborate

Nothing to elaborate really , the statement stands- if you know about NPT history, India. And if not, then please disregard it. It was for a specific audience..aka Indians.

India does not view its partners as a crutch to lean on... it's a two way street, some you win, some you lose. But so far India is coming up on top overall .

Mig-35 is/was a contender in the MMRCA deal, am i incorrect

it is in the tender and completed the flight trials but soon the down selection will take place and 2 of the 5 fighters 99% will be ruled out and mig-35 will be one of those.

India's third AEW aircraft undergoes tests

The Indian air force's third Ilyushin Il-76-based airborne early warning and control aircraft has undergone flight tests equipped with additional systems.

The aircraft was tested during long-duration flights over Israel and the Mediterranean from Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion airport, and included "some very complex scenarios", according to one source. Indian air force personnel were aboard the platform for all the sorties.

India requested unspecified additional capabilities for its third Il-76 AEW&C aircraft after taking delivery of its first two examples from Israel Aerospace Industries' Elta Systems subsidiary.
The delivery of India's third Il-76 surveillance aircraft is scheduled for mid-2011, but IAI has refused to be more specific.

getAsset.aspx

Boeing 747 and Airbus A380 Aircraft News from Flightglobal

So the guys are in Israel with ELTA.. so the problem would be solved, i guess.

that's show to many that russians are the one and the only one......

Bloody AMerican scum$ags.

Again, these creatures are poking their nose.

Really, giving MMRCA to Typhoon is the only way out to deny the Americans the money that they are so desperately seeking.

(9.11 billion / 17 000 billion) * 100 = 0.005% :rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah real big loss! I think i'm going have to re-draw my investments out of Asia in event of this potential finical catastrophe. lmao :rofl::lol:

Or on second thoughts maybe we should cut our aid lines by 1/3 to avert this potential disaster! lmao

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Russia, Germany, UK and Europe is all bound to the United States and each other through NATO.

Last edited:
Really, giving MMRCA to Typhoon is the only way out .....

why , do you think UK or germans won't bend against US pressure in future...?

how can you be sure that AESA radar that EADS developing will be given to india..?

why , do you think UK or germans won't bend against US pressure in future...?

Its highly impossible.. Usually technologies are the one which are denied..denying and asking for the equipment denial to a country which is on a larger scale like India is suicidal for US.

The issue of AESA will be a temporary one.. they cant hold us for long on this one. Wait for the Aeroshow, something will evolve during that time.

The thread header is not correct i think,Elt-2052 was never considered for Mk-2 and the article also do not mention India's name.

Well DRDO was seeking EADS or ELTA as one of the partner of the AESA program it is developing,sure which will not b affected by this news

(9.11 billion / 17 000 billion) * 100 = 0.005% :rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah real big loss! I think i'm going have to re-draw my investments out of Asia in event of this potential finical catastrophe. lmao :rofl::lol:

Check your numbers before trolling. 17000 billion??? That isn't even US's GDP....

US arms exports in 2009 were $39 billion. and a $10 billion deal is more than 25% of US's annual exports.

But idiots don't understand maths :disagree:

Its highly impossible.. Usually technologies are the one which are denied..denying and asking for the equipment denial to a country which is on a larger scale like India is suicidal for US.

The issue of AESA will be a temporary one.. they cant hold us for long on this one. Wait for the Aeroshow, something will evolve during that time.

AESA gonna be a usual technology in cthe coming decade, most of the countries are developing it including India for its own Airborne avionics plane. So not to worry about it and its just a delay to get AESA.

Well DRDO was seeking EADS or ELTA as one of the partner of the AESA program it is developing,sure which will not b affected by this news
I think you are right. Correct me , if i am wrong, EADS don't have any aesa. This means they will develop from scratch and so we can be part of this project right from the beginning.
I am not saying we should not go for ELTA. On the contrary, ELTA might able to help us develop more advanced aesa because its clear israel has better aesa than US and thats why US is trying to stop them from selling it to India because in a competition between US and Israel companies for aesa, israel will win.

including India for its own Airborne avionics plane.
Sorry, i am not too good at this. Which kind of planes you meant by this statement. I think we have already developed or on the verge of developing aesa for our AEW&CS because its clear the DRDO AEW&CS will start flight testing by the end of 2011.

The only thing is we haven't been able to develop it for our fighter aircrafts yet because those aircrafts need compact version of aesa.

Last edited:

By the way, congrats being an elite member Ben..

Check your numbers before trolling. 17000 billion??? That isn't even US's GDP....

US arms exports in 2009 were $39 billion. and a $10 billion deal is more than 25% of US's annual exports.

But idiots don't understand maths :disagree:

(9.1 billion / 14.2 trillion) * 100 = 0.006%:rofl::rofl: Oh stand back boy, this finical catastrophe is getting worse and worse lmao :lol:

how am I trolling? I'm saying wat loss this is :lol: and wat impending finical disaster I'm about to face:rofl::lol:

Back
Top Bottom