What's new

Israel backs India's bid for permanent UNSC membership

Israel and Hindustan two terrorist occupying nations working together to support one another. What a surprise.

I have to say u don't earn the seat through talks or money, All 5 countries fought hard for it

I have to say u don't earn the seat through talks or money, All 5 countries fought hard for it

Rubbish it was done after WW2 when the big powers decided how the new world order should be

Now it is 2012 and the world order has changed and India will get a seat at the table the haters gonna hate but so what it will happen.

Rubbish it was done after WW2 when the big powers decided how the new world order should be

Now it is 2012 and the world order has changed and India will get a seat at the table the haters gonna hate but so what it will happen.

Rubbish is it not happen yet come back when you got it .

Rubbish is it not happen yet come back when you got it .

yes like the time you said Australia wont sell us Uraniam but it happened :disagree: guess what India beat China in UN election and guess who is head of the UN terror program? thats right India

CURRENT AFFAIRS : Latest CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011: India beat China in UN election

It will happen one day like it or not you can hate but it will mean nothing

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

UN Counter-Terrorism Committee

Hardeep Singh Puri (third from left), Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations and Chair of the Security Council's Counter-Terrorism Committee,

1) You're a false flag.
2) You're Pakistani.
:azn:

Duh bro ;)

pakistanis are ashamed of their flags,

WOW CHECK OUT THE ANGER ON THOSE RACIST Hindus :woot:

When Trolls result to personal attacks it is a clear indication of acceptance of failure and retardness as well as the anger. The truth about Israel back stabbing is very clear....Guys I know the truth hurts ever wonder why ? ;)

Original POst:

When Israel backs a country its always for their own purpose and will sell India when the situation will arise. Seriosulty the Indo-Israeli alliance is only good as India is worth to ISrael which is not much judging on how both racist the Israelis and Indians are.

Israel just can't stand Pakistan and Islam. Good luck to Israel on their war against Pakistan, YOU NEEED IT EVERY INCH OF IT AND HECK A LOT MORE !

Causing terrorist attack on Pakistani soil and blaming them for that, not mention organise attacks on your own citzerns like the mumbi bombingand blaming that on pakistan as well and Kashimire is hardly a relationship with Pakistan.

dude, america is trying inside out to lure india for keeping its importance in asia. they know india is the future, if not 20 yrs let it be 30 or 40. but india is gonna be the strongest along with china. it mite come late but can't be avoided. if china and india happen to be in same party, even USA and its NATO can't do ****. consider future prospects of 1/3 world population against 1/15th of total world population from NATO countries.

Uh huh, just like US, NATO and Rusia [if] they are together but seems to be it ain't gonna happends at least.

Uh huh, just like US, NATO and Rusia [if] they are together but seems to be it ain't gonna happends at least.

well all these probabilities are only based on fuzzy logic. it doesn't exist. its just permutation and combination to calculate probabilities.

my logic says that india and china can together be very prosperous. but my calculations say that india will go with the west rather than east as it has more to give to india and to develop fast.

lets see what comes out to be.

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | India's food going to waste

It is not a matter of having food it is a matter of getting the food to those who need it and for that we need to improve our logistics.

So let me get this straight.

India is wasting food, and exporting food, and letting the generals and the military be well fed, while at the same time 6000 children starve to death every day and 42% of the population is hungry.

You know which other country does that? North Korea. They don't have 6000 people starve to death every day too.

So let me get this straight.

India is wasting food, and exporting food, and letting the generals and the military be well fed, while at the same time 6000 children starve to death every day and 42% of the population is hungry.

You know which other country does that? North Korea. They don't have 6000 people starve to death every day too.

It's a issue of logistics because we do not invest in cold storage but it will change

It's a issue of logistics because we do not invest in cold storage but it will change

North Korea also has excuses.

Also, at least North Korea isn't exporting food when its citizens are starving. India is. What excuse there?

Why is food being redirected towards the military and security forces instead of the poor?

Only in India, the poor go hungry while grains rot - Analysis - DNA

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

North Korea also has excuses.

Also, at least North Korea isn't exporting food when its citizens are starving. India is. What excuse there?

Why is food being redirected towards the military and security forces instead of the poor?

You fail to understand basic thing i said it is not a matter of producing enough food like North Kora but of food going to waste do you understand this?

Back
Top Bottom