What's new

Islamophobic vote in Netherlands elections.

For ure offer , thanks but no thanks.
i refuse ure offer.

You either have read the Quran, the sira and the hadith or you haven’t. If you haven’t, read them before preaching to others about how wonderful Islam is sitting high on your moral horse.If u have then answer this-
Do u know the Sharia is very clear about those who leave Islam. They must be killed. There is no ambiguity about this and all the schools of Islam agree on it. Do you agree with it too? Are you defending this law or are you against it? Are you willing to at least decry this Islamic law that calls for execution? Speak out boy. You can’t be this ignorant. I smell deception in you.

You are correct, in Sharia-dominant countries, those who leave Islam are killed. But, you've taken it all wrong. Elsewhere, such as in Pakistan, India, Egypt, Indonesia, countries where Sharia does not dominate politics, you won't see the government killing people because they left Islam. Why? Because thats not their job. They are confident that there are plenty of peaceful imams out there to discuss with them and suggest that they reconsider. (i'm not talking about wahabbi militants such as taliban).

I'm Pakistani and I am against Sharia, I see it as a way for a government to have complete control over it's people. Mostly leading to unnecessary deaths and cruel punishments for stupid reasons. Unfortunately, they can't be stopped for now.

Muhammad raided many villages and after killing the unarmed men he took their children and wives as slaves. Did you know that? Of course you didn’t. You think I am making this up. Not so. The gruesome details of Muhammad’s ghazwas (raids) are recorded by early Muslim historians in detail. Read Tabari, Al Waqidi, Ibn Sa’d or Ibn Ishaq’s narrations of the life of Muhammad.
Muhammad made his huge wealth by killing thousands of unarmed people and stealing their wealth, but most of his wealth came from slave trading. Those slaves were free people before they became captives of the marauding gang of Muslims.

When you write such a controversial passage, you are expected to leave a source. (And I mean a LEGIT source, not some "prophetofdoom" or "faithfreedom" crap.)

You are correct, in Sharia-dominant countries, those who leave Islam are killed. But, you've taken it all wrong. Elsewhere, such as in Pakistan, India, Egypt, Indonesia, countries where Sharia does not dominate politics, you won't see the government killing people because they left Islam. Why? Because thats not their job. They are confident that there are plenty of peaceful imams out there to discuss with them and suggest that they reconsider. (i'm not talking about wahabbi militants such as taliban).

I'm Pakistani and I am against Sharia, I see it as a way for a government to have complete control over it's people. Mostly leading to unnecessary deaths and cruel punishments for stupid reasons. Unfortunately, they can't be stopped for now.

When you write such a controversial passage, you are expected to leave a source. (And I mean a LEGIT source, not some "prophetofdoom" or "faithfreedom" crap.)

My quote..
pehli bar Aqalmand ko samjhaya jata hai.
2 baar mai ignorant ko..
3 baar apna waqt zaya kia jata hai..

If Muslims will openly preach their Khalifah Delusion & the will to dominate the world then you are get 'Islamophobia'
And if Muslims don't openly preach this then they will be suspected of seeking to do so in secret by many non-Muslims. After all, what has been seen in Lebanon, Timor, and Sudan? And what about that flotilla that Israel stopped?

The Dutch - a notably sensible folk - get the drift: once a group of Muslims feel they are strong enough they will seek to dominate a country by force, as too many Muslims see crimes committed against non-Muslims in the dar el-harb as no sin.

This is not new. I can think of another society where Christians, Jews, and Muslims enjoyed equal rights until a group of Muslims sought supremacy:

During the reign of Kublai Khan, when his Muslim financial minister, Ahmad, came close, some say, to carrying out a coup d'etat. Ali could not have succeeded as much as he did without the active connivance of the Muslims he appointed to high office, so Kublai Khan deemed the Muslim community collectively responsible and deserving of punishment. He did not expel them directly, but he did forbid Muslims throughout the Mongol Empire to carry out halal slaughter. That was the end of Muslim influence in China and Mongolia, where the Khan's soldiers were present in enough strength to enforce Kublai's draconian order.

Last edited:
My quote..
pehli bar Aqalmand ko samjhaya jata hai.
2 baar mai ignorant ko..
3 baar apna waqt zaya kia jata hai..

You didn't even try to debunk him.

Sumjhane ki koshish kiya hi nahi tou doosri aur teesri baar kahaan seh aa gaya?

You didn't even try to debunk him.

Sumjhane ki koshish kiya hi nahi tou doosri aur teesri baar kahaan seh aa gaya?

someone is not ready to accept the reality then it will be a waste of time..
Ignorant always denies..

There are some questions for which no one has answers :agree:

someone is not ready to accept the reality then it will be a waste of time..
Ignorant always denies..

he can same about you, its just that you are too afraid to even think that your holy scriptures might be wrong & you have blind faith in what your being told:)

Last edited:
Gambling_zone is from India. :lol:

So you can expect this from him, rather than hiding behind other nations flags, man up and be who you want to be. I am changing your flags to the location you are at .

As for the topic, there is only a small minority of Muslims who can be accused of not integrating. Majority of the Muslims are well integrated and well to do.

Though I find the extremist kind to be offensive in many ways, they are played upon to instill fear for political gains.

At the end of the day, their country, their rules. Abide by it till the time you reside in a country.

You are correct, in Sharia-dominant countries, those who leave Islam are killed. But, you've taken it all wrong. Elsewhere, such as in Pakistan, India, Egypt, Indonesia, countries where Sharia does not dominate politics, you won't see the government killing people because they left Islam. Why? Because thats not their job. They are confident that there are plenty of peaceful imams out there to discuss with them and suggest that they reconsider.
I suppose it is only necessary for the "peaceful" imams to remind such people of their more violent fellows to get those who wish to leave Islam to reconsider. I suppose it isn't necessary, then, for sharia to dominate a government if sharia dominates society and the government is willing to turn a blind eye to its enforcement.

im not intrested in knowing what ure personal opinions are.
whether in countries like india pakistan , indonesia sharia dominate politics or not is irrelevant to what i said.
im not talking about what ure country's constitution talks about apostasy , im talking about what islamic law or sharia talks about apostasy.
are u getting the point ?

i can prove each and every word of what i wrote with ure authentic scriptures.
its just that im avoiding to put verces here , or ill be banned rightaway.

Gambling_zone is from India. :lol:

So you can expect this from him, rather than hiding behind other nations flags, man up and be who you want to be. I am changing your flags to the location you are at .

As for the topic, there is only a small minority of Muslims who can be accused of not integrating. Majority of the Muslims are well integrated and well to do.

Though I find the extremist kind to be offensive in many ways, they are played upon to instill fear for political gains.

At the end of the day, their country, their rules. Abide by it till the time you reside in a country.

gosh.... im a poor man. i was hired by jews to demonize islam.
haah... do i lose the debate now..???
does this mean islam is true ???

I suppose it is only necessary for the "peaceful" imams to remind such people of their more violent fellows to get those who wish to leave Islam to reconsider.

Reminds me of the South Park cartoons, when the extremist American website did what you just said.

They really weren't peaceful on the inside, dont ya think? But you really cant go and say that about every imam.

EDIT: (the website has no imams i guess im mixing it up a bit :S)

I suppose it isn't necessary, then, for sharia to dominate a government if sharia dominates society and the government is willing to turn a blind eye to its enforcement.

Sharia dominates society thanks to the government. But I really dont see what you're trying to say here.

gosh.... im a poor man. i was hired by jews to demonize islam.
haah... do i lose the debate now..???
does this mean islam is true ???

This is your argument, you are quite unaware of Islam and are here for one thing and one thing alone. That is to enflame others with your point of view. Your first point alone is pathetic because you generalized an entire religion based on the actions of a few.

Similarly your argument is heavily biased and ill-intentioned, one cannot argue with those who lack civility in argument. I do not have the time or patience to deal with the likes of you.

You created a new e-mail and an account just so you could spew out the hatred that is evidently being instilled in the minds of many from your region.

Back
Top Bottom