What's new

Islamophobic vote in Netherlands elections.

My quote..
pehli bar Aqalmand ko samjhaya jata hai.
2 baar mai ignorant ko..
3 baar apna waqt zaya kia jata hai..

like i said earlier discussing history with muslims is a waste of time , all of them are too brainwashed too believe the lies. and material depicting the truth is banned in their countries.
do u know in islam if a muslim wants to change his religion , then islam demands him to be killed..??

are u genuinely not aware of the inherent evil of islam ure just playing taqyiiah with me ..?

Come out of the delusions of your illusions..

You are living in a gambling zone where nothing feeds you right...

Islam and democratic Constitution cannot merge. They cannot mix. The oil-and-water analogy would be the easiest to make, but the more accurate one, in the case of Islam and the Constitution, is that of a parasite and host.
As it has done with other cultures, Islam uses religious tolerance—which is codified in the “free exercise clause” of our Constitution—first as an entrance point to insinuate itself, then as a protective cyst while it feeds on the host and grows and spreads.
There are more than a few examples in history. Zoroastrian Persia, Buddhist Afghanistan, Hindu Pakistan, and Christian Egypt all extended tolerance to Islam. All have been metamorphosed into Islamic nations. Their pre-Islamic past is all but wiped out. No one really knows the many achievements, contributions, and heritage of these once great civilizations.

In Yugoslavia, after a thousand years of co-existence, Slavic Muslims there wanted their own country, and so was born Bosnia.Similarly, The Hindu civilization today is half of what it used to be. After a thousand years of living in an undivided India, in 1947 the Muslims there wanted their own country, and so was born Pakistan.
America and Europe certainly will suffer the same fate of these past civilizations if effective action is not taken.

Islam spread peacefully there,,,best example is malaysia and indonesia for your knowledge which i think you dont have..
What sucularism did to the black australian they wiped out by people like you,,
Similarly americans who captures the land of red indians..
Same ruled is applying by people like you in palestine..

Right now, today, western banks have succumbed to Islamic insistence on separate banking terms for Muslims. Sharia forbids Muslims from paying interest, so Muslims do not get mortgages with interest. They get a loan that has a “fee” instead. Of course liberals, who are Islam’s water-carriers, defend this blatant discrimination that is based solely on religion, while speaking out the other side of their mouths about “equality for all.”
In 2008, the United Kingdom officially sanctioned Sharia courts to rule on Muslim civil matters. In much the same way that Muslims use the “free exercise” clause of our Constitution as a bludgeon against us to extort special concessions and privileges, Muslims in England found in the British Arbitration Act an entrance point to the host and a cyst to protect itself while it slowly, methodically grows and feeds. It will consume the host unless and until the British people remove it from their system.

so what you mean is western countries is moving towards fundamental chritianity religion and state..
or moving towards a state who is waiting for the rebellion rulers of past like romans..
Or may be waiting for some body else like supernatural human evil society..
Then Allah will help you all...

The overseas Muslims are not mixing with the local population, they are being annoyingly stubborn and are not accepting the customs and laws of the countries that have allowed them citizenship -
But if consider themselves in the Dar al-Harb, why shouldn't they conduct themselves accordingly?

they did what they believe in...
TRuth is stranger than fiction
If you look at the current scenario so many peoples in west accepting islam...
I offer you to come in the religion of peace...
May Allah guide you in a righteous path..

For ure offer , thanks but no thanks.
i refuse ure offer.

You either have read the Quran, the sira and the hadith or you haven’t. If you haven’t, read them before preaching to others about how wonderful Islam is sitting high on your moral horse.If u have then answer this-
Do u know the Sharia is very clear about those who leave Islam. They must be killed. There is no ambiguity about this and all the schools of Islam agree on it. Do you agree with it too? Are you defending this law or are you against it? Are you willing to at least decry this Islamic law that calls for execution? Speak out boy. You can’t be this ignorant. I smell deception in you.
Muhammad raided many villages and after killing the unarmed men he took their children and wives as slaves. Did you know that? Of course you didn’t. You think I am making this up. Not so. The gruesome details of Muhammad’s ghazwas (raids) are recorded by early Muslim historians in detail. Read Tabari, Al Waqidi, Ibn Sa’d or Ibn Ishaq’s narrations of the life of Muhammad.
Muhammad made his huge wealth by killing thousands of unarmed people and stealing their wealth, but most of his wealth came from slave trading. Those slaves were free people before they became captives of the marauding gang of Muslims.
In his raids he would often keep young women who were pretty for himself. He would take them to bed in the same night that he killed their father, husband and male relatives.Rayhanah (15 years old), Safiyah (17 years old) and Juwairiyah (20 years old) were among these captives taken from the Jewish tribes of Bani Quraiza, Bani Nadir and Bani al Mustaliq. Muslims say Muhammad married them. Not so! He raped them. Prisoners of war do not have free will to accept or reject a marrige. In fact Rayhanah rejected to be wedded to the murder of her father and preferred to remain his sex slave. Kudos to her dignity.

so what you mean is western countries is moving towards fundamental chritianity religion and state..
or moving towards a state who is waiting for the rebellion rulers of past like romans..
Or may be waiting for some body else like supernatural human evil society..
Then Allah will help you all...

like i said earlier , discussing history with muslims is of no use , becoz u guys are too brainwashed.
u say islam wasnt spread by violence , then my frend how else do u think islam was spread ?
by debates and open discussions..??
do u think even debating about islam is allowed in islam ?
how many muslim countries u know that question islamic beliefs ?
how many muslim countries u know that became better after islam got their.
anyways , i know this debate is futile , as ure too brainwashed .
good bye.

i refuse ure offer.

You either have read the Quran, the sira and the hadith or you haven’t. If you haven’t, read them before preaching to others about how wonderful Islam is sitting high on your moral horse.If u have then answer this-
Do u know the Sharia is very clear about those who leave Islam. They must be killed. There is no ambiguity about this and all the schools of Islam agree on it. Do you agree with it too? Are you defending this law or are you against it? Are you willing to at least decry this Islamic law that calls for execution? Speak out boy. You can’t be this ignorant. I smell deception in you.
Muhammad raided many villages and after killing the unarmed men he took their children and wives as slaves. Did you know that? Of course you didn’t. You think I am making this up. Not so. The gruesome details of Muhammad’s ghazwas (raids) are recorded by early Muslim historians in detail. Read Tabari, Al Waqidi, Ibn Sa’d or Ibn Ishaq’s narrations of the life of Muhammad.
Muhammad made his huge wealth by killing thousands of unarmed people and stealing their wealth, but most of his wealth came from slave trading. Those slaves were free people before they became captives of the marauding gang of Muslims.
In his raids he would often keep young women who were pretty for himself. He would take them to bed in the same night that he killed their father, husband and male relatives.Rayhanah (15 years old), Safiyah (17 years old) and Juwairiyah (20 years old) were among these captives taken from the Jewish tribes of Bani Quraiza, Bani Nadir and Bani al Mustaliq. Muslims say Muhammad married them. Not so! He raped them. Prisoners of war do not have free will to accept or reject a marrige. In fact Rayhanah rejected to be wedded to the murder of her father and preferred to remain his sex slave. Kudos to her dignity.

This is new to me. I did not know about it.

So once you are in.. no escape other than death.

Last edited:
Muslims are themselves responsible for this phobia & of course spice is always added, Dutch people think they don't want Islam in their country just as Muslims think that they don't want Christianity in their countries, it the will of people & let the dutch people decide, no need to go bonkers at everything....

If Muslims will openly preach their Khalifah Delusion & the will to dominate plus the Militant Islam then you will get 'Islamophobia' & they have reasons to justify this phobia, its choice of Dutch people if they don't want Islam

Last edited:
i refuse ure offer.

hahahahaah.
seems like excellent science fiction stories for you...
what you were claiming above are totally false and a deception created by you,,,,,
All truth seekers ignore him,,,,,,,
bunch of lies created in your head,,,,
we know our history, Our deen,,social system well then you moron...
I m wasting my time cause m debating with a 10 year old idiot..

hahahahaah.
seems like excellent science fiction stories for you...
what you were claiming above are totally false and a deception created by you,,,,,
All truth seekers ignore him,,,,,,,
bunch of lies created in your head,,,,
we know our history, Our deen,,social system well then you moron...
I m wasting my time cause m debating with a 10 year old idiot..

Why don't you answer his questions, Instead of saying lier and 10 yr old idiot.

Why don't you answer his questions, Instead of saying lier and 10 yr old idiot.

yesterday you slept with some body whose name is karan and he is your boyfriend,,now you both are waiting for a kid who will be named called arjun,,,you have three husbands,,,and 11 wives..
your father name is rahul??????
can you answer me?????
m waiting..

Back
Top Bottom