What's new

Islamophobic vote in Netherlands elections.

Minus the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, our allegiances our to our nation first and to the Ummah later, to tell you the truth, the muslim ummah is too divided for such a feeling.

Ya..but what does the Islamic scholars say about it.Is there anything in the Quran about it?

It is a honest question from me.Just curious.

Islam exists peacefully and quietly in such circumstances only until it is in a position of strength to change the circumstances and conquer: to take control of the host. Islam always seeks to become a state-within-a-state wherever it makes inroads, with the ultimate goal of replacing the entire law and entire civilization of any nation with Sharia law, and with the Quran as the only acceptable constitution. In short, Islam fully intends for all nations to become Islamic nations.
That is precisely what Saudi Arabia is: the pinnacle of Islamic societies. The Quran is its only constitution. Sharia is its only law. Islam is its only acceptable religion. That is not “Radical Islam;” that is the pure orthodoxy of Literal Islam. That is what Islam wants to enforce upon every nation, every culture in the world, by any means, by any strategy, by any tactic. Those methods of fighting include willful deception, infiltration, terror, violence, propaganda, psychological warfare, and demographic saturation.

Religious discussion is forbidden on the forum, please refrain from it, otherwise you will be banned.

like i said earlier , one cannot serve two masters at the same time.

one cannot be loyal to democracy as well as the islam at the same time.

being loyal to islam obviously means to establish sharia law and destroy democracy.
u dont need much knowledge to see this.

I don't think you have(like me) anything other than a superficial knowledge of Islam..so why pontificate over something you know nothing about.

ok lets say im deluded.

can u please tell me what are the characterstics of a democarcy in a islamic state..??

and dont give me these false history stories spoonfed to u in ure textbooks.
(debate over history is futile , becoz muslims would never accept the truth.)

Already written in my previous post.

Ya..but what does the Islamic scholars say about it.Is there anything in the Quran about it?

u can find heaps of videos on islamic scholars (the likes of zakir naik) who are renowned in muslim countries , who openly say non-muslims cannot worship and preach thier religion freely in muslim countries , becoz they believe 2+2=5.

i will post u more articles and verces from quran later on , if i dont get banned.

Well, religious scholars call for unity in the Islamic world but since the Ottoman Empire split up, we(Turkish and Pakistani/Indian muslims) have developed a slight dislike towards Arabs who as you might know, rebelled against the Khalifa and the Islamic state, they follow Wahabi ideology, a fierce and extremely strict sect. We on the other hand follow Sufi Sunni Islam, a sect that lays emphasis in reaching your spiritual centre through peace and meditation/prayer. Not expansion or violence, so now when they talk about unity, it's plain and simple, why would we take lessons on unity from the party that broke away from the muslim empire in the first place.

u can find heaps of videos on islamic scholars (the likes of zakir naik) who are renowned in muslim countries , who openly say non-muslims cannot worship and preach thier religion freely in muslim countries , becoz they believe 2+2=5.

i will post u more articles and verces from quran later on , if i dont get banned.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, your hatred for Islam and it's followers has transformed you into a maniac, I am in no position to speak about the milky way since I am not an astrologist and have no knowledge of it, similarly you have no knowledge of Islam(As apparent from your ignorant posts) and therefore have no right to criticize it.

like i said earlier discussing history with muslims is a waste of time , all of them are too brainwashed too believe the lies. and material depicting the truth is banned in their countries.
do u know in islam if a muslim wants to change his religion , then islam demands him to be killed..??

are u genuinely not aware of the inherent evil of islam ure just playing taqyiiah with me ..?

Why the fake flags ?

like i said earlier discussing history with muslims is a waste of time , all of them are too brainwashed too believe the lies. and material depicting the truth is banned in their countries.
do u know in islam if a muslim wants to change his religion , then islam demands him to be killed..??

Quote ? Source ?

are u genuinely not aware of the inherent evil of islam ure just playing taqyiiah with me ..?

A hate spewing, fake flag boasting, pervert is talking about evil of Islam, now I have seen everything.............

where does she go born and bread in uk.

same for this aussi brother.

same for this german brother.

this american sister.

get my drift

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you hold to the same belief if non-Muslims want to live in Mecca and Medina and propagate their faith there?

It is easy to talk when you are on one side. Immigration is fine and dandy and helps every country but immigrants should assimilate into the majority community not the other way around.This does not mean that the minority should change their religion but it does mean the minority should not try to impose their culture on the majority.

suadi arabia never claimed that it is a secularism society,,suadi arab is a islamic country..
but holland claims that it is a secular democratic country..
thats the difference...
if western countries adapts christianity as a practicing faith and runs as a christian state than it is ok..

Back
Top Bottom