What's new

Islamabad--- Updates

At the moment .....

335158898_768974061086362_4392578582025387929_n.jpg

I was there in December 2021. Spend 5 days. Even ran 5k back to my hotel one night because the Ubers were not existent or kept canceling my ride due to not having cash (they refused to take cards). I didn’t have a careem account.
Next time use In-Drive as it is by far the most popular ride-hailing company in Pakistan right now.

Next time use In-Drive as it is by far the most popular ride-hailing company in Pakistan right now.
I will. I enjoyed Isb, but man so much traffic. I enjoyed the crisp relatively clean air.

Islamabad needs more public transport systems.
I bet. Luckily, the Uber drivers I met had a network of drivers, mostly Pashtun. I ended up hiring one for the duration of the trip. Wasn’t that expensive. They told me some crazy stories about the usual vices. Not that I partook in them, but basically where to go if you have a specific need in mind.

Last edited:
Capital Development Authority has approved the construction of a Football stadium in Islamabad that would be up to international benchmarks.
The development came after CDA had a meeting to allocate space for cricket and football stadium in Islamabad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom