What's new

ISIS fanatics given HOUSES and JOBS on Syria return as part of 'hug a jihadi' campaign

Old boy... @flamer84 @Desert Fox @Nilgiri @Sher Shah Awan

ISIS jihadis arriving back from Syria are being offered apartments, education and jobs to reintegrate the radicalised back into society.

Police in the city of Aarhus, Denmark introduced the scheme after 36 young men travelled to Syria to join jihad, with 19 returning back to the country.

But the policy has been criticised by Danish MPs, with Naser Khadeer – a Muslim member of the Conservative People’s party – calling for a hardline approach to foreign fighters.

Speaking on the Australian news programme Dateline, he said: “What I have criticised when it comes to the Aarhus model is when you have been in Syria and you come back, it is wrong in my opinion to reward whoever has been in Syria by giving them an apartment, jobs, education.

“We should prosecute them not reward them.”

ISIS-839231.jpg

Superintendent Aarslev claimed 'most' of those returning are now 'very well integrated'

Yet Superintendent Allan Aarslev claimed “most” of those returning from Syria are now “very well integrated and most of them are very happy to have had a second chance”.

Superintendent Aarslev said: “These are men who have been to Syria and we don’t know what they have been doing down there and that’s the choice we have to make – between helping them and leaving them alone.

“From my point of view it would be much more safe for the local community here to help these young men to have a normal life after they have returned than to leave them alone."

He added: “If we did not integrate them into the local community again they would be a safety hazard for us.”

Denmark-1027964.jpg

The policy is being implemented in Aarhus, Denmark

The police claim since introducing the policy, which includes connecting radicalised members of the community with a Muslim mentor to guide them away from their extremist views, no one has left the city to join the frontline in Syria for two years.

Earlier this year a Danish student was reportedly shunned by her community after returning home from battling the barbaric Islamic State regime in Syria.

Joanna Palani, 23, claims to have killed more than 100 militants after giving up her studies to travel to the Middle East to fight ISIS.

She also allegedly freed a group of women and children who were being held as sex slaves by ISIS militants.

However, since returning to Denmark she said she had been forced into hiding and claimed she was “seen as a terrorist”.

Ms Palani told MailOnline: “I was willing to give up my life and my freedom to stop ISIS advancing, so that everyone in Europe can be safe. This was my choice.

“But I am seen as a terrorist by my own country.”

She added: "I live in one of the best countries in the world but I am hungry and homeless and freezing cold in bed at night, even though I am working full time.

“I don't trust anyone."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...adi-Naser-Khadeer-Islamic-State-Isil-IS-Daesh

They belong in a penal colony! Europe, you continue to disappoint me. Never have a civillisation worked so hard to destroy themselves. :tsk:

That's Nordic countries. Re-habilitation over punishment,even for the biggest murderers,terrorists and what not.

We have different approaches to the problem. Every of the 'returnees' are the subject of systematical judiciary treatement by the Paris prosecutor,followed by jail terms. Few months ago,one has been sentenced to 10 years in jail for joining the Syrian warzone. And if you ask me,10 years is even too low for such people,I wouldn't feel safe knowing they walk free,even with all the will of the world,or every re-habilitation programs they followed.

Even themselves must laugh about how stupid some Europeans might be.

It is indeed embarrassing.
The court system here treats ISIS members no different from criminals,
so in order to lock them up, you have to prove that they personally committed a crime.
Noone knows what they have been doing, so no proof...
They did manage to convict one guy, since he recorded an execution, and published it on Facebook or similar, but that was unique.
What they are forgetting, is that they could be locked up as prisoners of war,
and only released after the global war on terrorism has ended aka never.

Yea this just getting too much now imo having liberal views is ok (as i have too but i am also a nationalist at the same time can't agree with something if it can harm my country or fellow country men) but putting your own country on the line for those views is a foolish thing.
Certainly, and I believe some aspects of Classical Liberalism are practical and beneficial in terms of promoting creativity and growth, provided that it is in the positive sense rather than negative as we see with unrestrained Capitalism.

However, Liberalism the way it has evolved into what we see today in Western countries is it's natural progression because Liberalism at it's core is individualistic.

In other words you are your own person. You are not accountable to anyone and have no obligations to anyone. That you are special and therefore you can do whatever you want to do with your life, the whole "my body my choice" BS that we hear from Feminists.

But in reality that was never the case in human history and can never be the case ever. We have our obligations to our family, our relatives, our neighbors, our society and finally to our nation. We are social beings and we depend on others and vice versa.

The situation today in every Western country is the natural progression of Liberalism. This disregard for the civilization which was built by the forefathers of the people who today live for the pleasure of the moment with the complete disregard for what they have inherited. There is no desire to maintain this civilization. And with the addition of cultural Marxism the mixture has become ever more toxic. We see all sorts of degeneracy from homosexuals, transgendered persons, to pregnant men, to child cross dressers. People mutilating themselves because they think they were born the wrong gender and then regretting it and committing suicide as a result of depression. It's all about what 'feels good' in the moment rather than what is right for the long term.

This is why Liberalism is toxic. I know it looks alluring from the outside, especially for us Pakistanis as we have so many issues within our own country and therefore we think that by copying the superficial aspects of modern Western societies we will somehow achieve "progress", but that's just a facade.

Because surely if that weren't the case then Liberalism would be the cure-all of every societal Ill, but that is not the case and there are so many problems in every major Western country that would not have existed if it weren't for Liberalism.

And thus, today you see a rising sentiment of anti-Liberalism all across the West due to social discontent. The very people who founded this ideology, White European people, are now rejecting it. Surely there must be a very good reason for them doing so? In fact I think they would have rejected it a long time ago, but because of American domination after WW2 Liberalism triumphed after it's main ideological adversaries, Fascism and Communism, collapsed (destroyed, in the case of the former).

Last edited:
Okay an important distinction needs to be made.

Are these fighters that went to fight for ISIS? or are they (western sponsored) Kurdish and Syrian opposition fighters?

I refuse to believe that any country is dumb enough to openly welcome back actual ISIS fighters, not to mention how so many ISIS fighters would even find a way to return after being isolated and encircled on all sides in Syria/Iraq. I think its far more likely to be the latter, which might also be bad but far less worse.

Okay an important distinction needs to be made.

Are these fighters that went to fight for ISIS? or are they (western sponsored) Kurdish and Syrian opposition fighters?

I refuse to believe that any country is dumb enough to openly welcome back actual ISIS fighters, not to mention how so many ISIS fighters would even find a way to return after being isolated and encircled on all sides in Syria/Iraq. I think its far more likely to be the latter, which might also be bad but far less worse.

There is no attempt at segregating. Everyone that went to middle east to fight on any side is treated as being able to fundamentally rehabilitate and re-integrate. This of course includes many ISIS fighters, no matter how much barbarity they may have done (all evidence is simply treated as hearsay and thus inadmissible in court).

This is why even staunch Muslim groups in these countries are against this policy, they know Muslim community (perception etc) is going to suffer long term even more from this lunatic policy of extreme-leftards.....because Muslim community after all in many places has put much investment and effort into segregating such ISIS kind people away from mainstream islam....and now its all pretty much for nothing (basically you have to trust such rehab process will work because govt says so and accept there can be no challenge to it).

Anymore jackarses with an opinion on religion without having an iota of knowledge or more than three brain cells?
One is out of this thread while I was very tempted to boot him out of this forum permanently.

Why aren't they given houses and jobs in the "organizations" they went overseas to join.

It's not like one day you wake up and decide i'm going to join ISIS, AQ, or the like.

If Denmark has so much money to spend i'm broke.

Certainly, and I believe some aspects of Classical Liberalism are practical and beneficial in terms of promoting creativity and growth, provided that it is in the positive sense rather than negative as we see with unrestrained Capitalism.

However, Liberalism the way it has evolved into what we see today in Western countries is it's natural progression because Liberalism at it's core is individualistic.

In other words you are your own person. You are not accountable to anyone and have no obligations to anyone. That you are special and therefore you can do whatever you want to do with your life, the whole "my body my choice" BS that we hear from Feminists.

But in reality that was never the case in human history and can never be the case ever. We have our obligations to our family, our relatives, our neighbors, our society and finally to our nation. We are social beings and we depend on others and vice versa.

The situation today in every Western country is the natural progression of Liberalism. This disregard for the civilization which was built by the forefathers of the people who today live for the pleasure of the moment with the complete disregard for what they have inherited. There is no desire to maintain this civilization. And with the addition of cultural Marxism the mixture has become ever more toxic. We see all sorts of degeneracy from homosexuals, transgendered persons, to pregnant men, to child cross dressers. People mutilating themselves because they think they were born the wrong gender and then regretting it and committing suicide as a result of depression. It's all about what 'feels good' in the moment rather than what is right for the long term.

This is why Liberalism is toxic. I know it looks alluring from the outside, especially for us Pakistanis as we have so many issues within our own country and therefore we think that by copying the superficial aspects of modern Western societies we will somehow achieve "progress", but that's just a facade.

Because surely if that weren't the case then Liberalism would be the cure-all of every societal Ill, but that is not the case and there are so many problems in every major Western country that would not have existed if it weren't for Liberalism.

And thus, today you see a rising sentiment of anti-Liberalism all across the West due to social discontent. The very people who founded this ideology, White European people, are now rejecting it. Surely there must be a very good reason for them doing so? In fact I think they would have rejected it a long time ago, but because of American domination after WW2 Liberalism triumphed after it's main ideological adversaries, Fascism and Communism, collapsed (destroyed, in the case of the former).
Well extremism of anything is harmful no matter what same is with liberalism but Pakistan's case is different to western countries but that's another discussion.

Old boy... @flamer84 @Desert Fox @Nilgiri @Sher Shah Awan

ISIS jihadis arriving back from Syria are being offered apartments, education and jobs to reintegrate the radicalised back into society.

Police in the city of Aarhus, Denmark introduced the scheme after 36 young men travelled to Syria to join jihad, with 19 returning back to the country.

But the policy has been criticised by Danish MPs, with Naser Khadeer – a Muslim member of the Conservative People’s party – calling for a hardline approach to foreign fighters.

Speaking on the Australian news programme Dateline, he said: “What I have criticised when it comes to the Aarhus model is when you have been in Syria and you come back, it is wrong in my opinion to reward whoever has been in Syria by giving them an apartment, jobs, education.

“We should prosecute them not reward them.”

ISIS-839231.jpg

Superintendent Aarslev claimed 'most' of those returning are now 'very well integrated'

Yet Superintendent Allan Aarslev claimed “most” of those returning from Syria are now “very well integrated and most of them are very happy to have had a second chance”.

Superintendent Aarslev said: “These are men who have been to Syria and we don’t know what they have been doing down there and that’s the choice we have to make – between helping them and leaving them alone.

“From my point of view it would be much more safe for the local community here to help these young men to have a normal life after they have returned than to leave them alone."

He added: “If we did not integrate them into the local community again they would be a safety hazard for us.”

Denmark-1027964.jpg

The policy is being implemented in Aarhus, Denmark

The police claim since introducing the policy, which includes connecting radicalised members of the community with a Muslim mentor to guide them away from their extremist views, no one has left the city to join the frontline in Syria for two years.

Earlier this year a Danish student was reportedly shunned by her community after returning home from battling the barbaric Islamic State regime in Syria.

Joanna Palani, 23, claims to have killed more than 100 militants after giving up her studies to travel to the Middle East to fight ISIS.

She also allegedly freed a group of women and children who were being held as sex slaves by ISIS militants.

However, since returning to Denmark she said she had been forced into hiding and claimed she was “seen as a terrorist”.

Ms Palani told MailOnline: “I was willing to give up my life and my freedom to stop ISIS advancing, so that everyone in Europe can be safe. This was my choice.

“But I am seen as a terrorist by my own country.”

She added: "I live in one of the best countries in the world but I am hungry and homeless and freezing cold in bed at night, even though I am working full time.

“I don't trust anyone."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...adi-Naser-Khadeer-Islamic-State-Isil-IS-Daesh
i dont approve of this model, i prefer the french way :devil:

i dont approve of this model, i prefer the french way :devil:

If this was up to me,I would lock them up for life and feed them only with cassoulet.

It is indeed embarrassing.
The court system here treats ISIS members no different from criminals,
so in order to lock them up, you have to prove that they personally committed a crime.
Noone knows what they have been doing, so no proof...
They did manage to convict one guy, since he recorded an execution, and published it on Facebook or similar, but that was unique.
What they are forgetting, is that they could be locked up as prisoners of war,
and only released after the global war on terrorism has ended aka never.

Travelling to a warzone and joining ISIS ranks should alone be made a crime,regardless of what were their activities there.

If this was up to me,I would lock them up for life and feed them only with cassoulet.

Travelling to a warzone and joining ISIS ranks should alone be made a crime,regardless of what were their activities there.
Personally, I think it should be illegal to travel to Syria and Iraq period.
If anyone does have a valid reason to do so, they need to contact authorities
to get a waiver, but need to be in contact with authorities to verify the visit is peaceful.
Furthermore it should be made retroactive, so people that have been to Syria and Iraq
between the creation of ISIS needs to report that to authorities before a certain date.
If someone can be proven afterwards to have been there, without reporting,
they should be punished as war criminals.
People reporting that they have been there needs to give a valid reason.

At the moment, beeing a member of Hells Angels or other well known criminal gangs is not punished. Only proved crime.
I think that the Hells Angels logo should be banned.

Back
Top Bottom