What's new

ISI under the focus of the media

If you believe just one guy, then keep believing.. This is blind obsession.. India has its own problems, it does not want another one in the form of unstable Pakistan.

Yes, the liberation we helped them in, what are you even reading more than what is written... At least they know how to respect a nation which helped them, in the post of your Brigadier he says even US was in a conspiracy to hack eastern Pakistan.. you cant even thank a country which tried helping you people despite their own diplomats reporting against your genocides.. read this you fool
Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please come up with proofs, don't just keep with news Items which can be bent to a countries wishes..
US bails out India from Balochistan wrangle - Times Of India

Save your nonsense. India wants Pakistan to disappear from the world map. ISI and Pakistan Army are the only ones who are stopping you that's why you are trying to turn Pakistanis against ISI and Pakistan army.
Throwing flimsy links does not make you a genius... Don't believe me, at least read more and google more...

Whatever he said so far is coming true. During Bush's administration, no Pakistani soldier was killed by NATO or U.S. and there were only a few drone strikes. Obama is worse than Bush. And last week U.S. held a meeting on the dismemberment of Pakistan by supporting BLA terrorists. Of course you indians would support Obama because of your hate for Pakistan.

lol.. We support Obama? maybe you forgot recently we gave them a boot to our MMRCA deal even after Obama's visit to India and he came back after us regarding the outsourcing.. we feel Bush was better to India than Obama, read Nuclear 123 deal...
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/98221-obama-pushes-jet-deal-writes-letter-pm.html

I trust a Pakistani brigadier and a Pakistani veteran over an indian on defence.pk/forums
You will trust any guy even when I have pointed out the fallacies.. PakObserver is know to publish such biased nonsensical and factually incorrect articles.. trust them even when the facts stare at you.. :hitwall:

This thread is deviating from piss to shyte!!! Thought I drop by and add intuition...

people are realizing how terrorists in Afghanistan are managing to get weapons and support all the time not surprising to me.

Well the fact that India, US and seculars in PAK are really pissed off means that ISI is doing its job of safeguarding PAK interest.
ISI is doing some real damage to anti-PAK forces which are pissing off the liberals who are nothing but US slaves.

Well the fact that India, US and seculars in PAK are really pissed off means that ISI is doing its job of safeguarding PAK interest.
ISI is doing some real damage to anti-PAK forces which are pissing off the liberals who are nothing but US slaves.

no body is pissed off,i hope ISI keep protecting pakistan like they are doing now;)

Why single out the ISI? There are far more notorious intel organizations around the world that know no rules and never play by the book. They are beyond government control and oversight like the MOSSAD, AMAN, CIA, DIA, KGB (now defunct) and so on. Bashing the ISI by the Western controlled media is a strategy by the West to try and subjugate the Armed Forces of Pakistan - all part of a strategy to wear them down.

Why single out the ISI? There are far more notorious intel organizations around the world that know no rules and never play by the book. They are beyond government control and oversight like the MOSSAD, AMAN, CIA, DIA, KGB (now defunct) and so on. Bashing the ISI by the Western controlled media is a strategy by the West to try and subjugate the Armed Forces of Pakistan - all part of a strategy to wear them down.

and this is not a new occurance - it wont wear the ISI down dude. This is probably the only organization that wont and cant be worn down in Pakistan.

no body is pissed off,i hope ISI keep protecting pakistan like they are doing now;)

So why does the word ISI irks you indians. You guys lose sleep over fear of ISI. The things that pisses indians off:
ISI
Muslim ummah
China
Malnourished indian children
Zakir Naik
String of pearls theory
Kashmir freedom struggle
BD-China friendship
IP pipeline
Phensidyl smuggling by BSF into BD
BSF killing innocent BDs at border
Sharia Law
Afghan end game

Please correct me if I missed something.

So why does the word ISI irks you indians. You guys lose sleep over fear of ISI. The things that pisses indians off:
You missed one thing, people like you.....:lol:

ISI
Muslim ummah
China
Malnourished indian children
Zakir Naik
String of pearls theory
Kashmir freedom struggle
BD-China friendship
IP pipeline
Phensidyl smuggling by BSF into BD
BSF killing innocent BDs at border
Sharia Law
Afghan end game

hmmmmmmmmmmm..........you missed every thing:lol:

Lmao. When the world hates on you, you know you are doing something right. :tup:

Are you flattering me:woot: I am so proud of myself. I can piss off indians wow:)
ISI has carried out or funded more attack on India, so yeah we hate this agency...as far as you are concerned we don't give a damn instead we just laugh.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom