What's new

ISI Still Top One Following CIA#2 RAW#9

I dont know much about ISI, but my observation shows ISI is primarily a militia type intelligence setup. Quite different from CIA and RAW.

It is the same story every year..some Pakistani journalist come up with his own rankings of intelligence agencies, in which ISI is rated the best.

Even though there does not existing any such ranking in the world.

Here we have zee news report which claims RAW is the best.

Top 10 – World’s powerful intelligence agencies : RAW, India

Frankly such comparison are idiotic, as most of their work is clandestine... their failures become public, their success does not.

I may be reading this wrong, but I think RAW is rated 10 on ZeeNews, after the ISI at number 9. lol. Ab tau dushman bhi maan gaya. haha.

But on a more serious note, these journalistic-comparisons are utterly hare-brained. Shows the lows to which journalists will stoop in terms of farcical-reporting for the sake of ratings.

gotta love these kids, they are fascinated by who is No 1

Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World 2014
Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World 2014

Following are the World’s best intelligence agencies of 2014:

1. Inter service intelligence (ISI), Pakistan...

If ISI is SO good, why didn't they know Bin Laden was living in a huge compound right down the street from Pakistans' equivalent of West Point ? Or maybe..................:ph34r:

I thought raw was v bad. But pdf change d opinion. Raw is all over south Asia. i think @MBI Munshi will rank raw much higher:lol:

If ISI is SO good, why didn't they know Bin Laden was living in a huge compound right down the street from Pakistans' equivalent of West Point ? Or maybe..................:ph34r:
Isi was hiding him. :lol:

What about 4 planes being hijacked and crashed into important buildings? Intelligence agencies have their bad days, you had yours, we had ours.

Same reason why they slipped through your fingers many times before his capture and the fact that you remained unaware.
How you folks let Bin Laden escape in the first place out of a country like Afghanistan where he had little place to hide is beyond me, especially given the resources you have.

Same reason why they slipped through your fingers many times before his capture and the fact that you remained unaware.
How you folks let Bin Laden escape in the first place out of a country like Afghanistan where he had little place to hide is beyond me, especially given the resources you have.

Dude. We haul all our shit half way around the world. You guys go home for lunch.

I don't believe ISI is number one, CIA is probably the best many of their achievements are likely unknown and the ones we do know about are highly impressive, they have the highest budget, and most advance computer and technology systems available to them.

Dude. We haul all our shit half way around the world. You guys go home for lunch.

That only makes it easier, the initial approach you folks took was heavy handed and not careful, yet still he slipped through. It's much easier to find that man who's on the run in a land of just 20 million as an invader with little regard for the host (ie heavy handedly), than for us to possibly prepare for the arrival of OBL in a country of 180 million where the government could not at the time enforce it's writ or do anything too heavy handedly, that is only if we were even aware whether he'd make it out alive and if he did where he'd go.

All that I can say outright without going into nitty gritty details and the important factor of the lack resources on our end and abundance of resources on your end.

Anyway, OBL is dead, it's good for us all.

I don't believe ISI is number one, CIA is probably the best many of their achievements are likely unknown and the ones we do know about are highly impressive, they have the highest budget, and most advance computer and technology systems available to them.

I agree, CIA could eat the all the rest of the list for breakfast. But for it's size and budget, the ISI is probably the best.

What about 4 planes being hijacked and crashed into important buildings? Intelligence agencies have their bad days, you had yours, we had ours.
Days are fine but what about years,there are only 2 possibilities 1)either he is being protected or 2)ISI had no clue ,if it had no clue someone living so close to military establishment,i dont want to say anything further you can guess.

Despite of knowing that ISI is at the top and RAW at the bottom............why Pakistanis attribute all the drama going on in Pakistan to India(RAW)..........
Indians blame 'everything' on ISI because they know ISI is the best, capable of pulling off miracles throughout the world...........
But, RAW is simply not capable enough to destabilize Pakistan under ISI's nose..........as is evident from the rating...........
Therefore, Pakistanis should stop blaming India(RAW) for the mischief of those Balochis and/or any other thing.........

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom