What's new

ISI brings LeT, Hizbul, Jaish together for attacks in J&K

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
New Delhi: At least 30 terrorists have been brought into the Azad Kashmir region by ISI to carry out attacks in Jammu and Kashmir with the help of terror groups like Lashkar-e-Taiba,Hizbul Mujahideen and Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM), intelligence inputs have suggested.

According to the inputs, these terrorists were brought from Peshawar under the guidance of ISI and kept in a launching pad across the Line of Control in the Pakistan occupied Kashmir region.

The ISI has instructed the terrorists to carry out terror attacks in Kashmir valley over the next one month and before the routes in the upper reaches closes down due to heavy snowfall, the sources said quoting the inputs.

The ISI also organised a meeting of LeT, Hizbul Mujahideen and JeM in the Azad Kashmir and it was held under the supervision of ISI handler Shaukat Khan alias Abu Suleman, the sources added.

The Pakistani intelligence agency wants the three terrorist groups, which are active in the Jammu and Kashmir, to let the 30 terrorists to carry out the attacks in the Valley, the sources said.

The JeM, which was out of favour of the ISI after an unsuccessful assassination attempt on former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf a few years ago, seems to be back under the ISI fold.

The attack yesterday at an Army camp in Tangdhar in Kashmir, near the Line of Control, was carried out by three heavily-armed militants of Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammad.

After the intelligence inputs, the Centre has asked all security organisations to beef up security along the border and in Jammu and Kashmir.

PTI
Download the all new Zee News app forAndroid and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.

ISI brings LeT, Hizbul, Jaish together for attacks in J&K | Zee News

Don't bully
knight_dragon.gif
Us:lol:

According to the inputs, these terrorists were brought from Peshawar under the guidance of ISI and kept in a launching pad across the Line of Control in the Pakistan occupied Kashmir region.
Indian media have really convinced its people that Peshawar is the capital of North Waziristan and only houses training camps of all sorts of extremist organizations where the sole purpose is to launch them against India and Afghanistan. Its matter of time when we see a new Bollywood movie named "Escape from Peshawar".

Indian propaganda. Pakistan will achieve nothing by formenting struggle in Kashmir now. It stands to lose when such a strong response is present in world against millitancy and when Pakistan wants to improve the economy. These false flag ops will only fuel Indian propaganda machine which btw includes western media as well,

Oye ! Tu Chahe Jitne marzi Jaish waish aish le aa........ INDIAN ARMY WILL ROAST DERE PEA NUTS N VE EM FOR DINNER........PERIOD !

My dream is of USA ( United South Asia , which runs on logic , reasoning and Analysis )
I hate people who divide others on Religion . Religion should be between self and God .
I respect your opinion but I differ. The concept of religion in people's mind (normally non-Muslims and not in derisive way) is a set of worships and sacred rituals. But Islam is not like that. It provides us guidelines for justice system, social system, economic system ..i.e. all the systems required to run a state in a perfect way. Actually without a state, the Islamic practices remain incomplete.

I respect your opinion but I differ. The concept of religion in people's mind (normally non-Muslims and not in derisive way) is a set of worships and sacred rituals. But Islam is not like that. It provides us guidelines for justice system, social system, economic system ..i.e. all the systems required to run a state in a perfect way. Actually without a state, the Islamic practices remain incomplete.

And the sad truth is nothing accept the one Up there is Perfect or maybe not .
World is beautiful . People know how to live with others but sadly none know how to live for others .

Back
Top Bottom