What's new

Ishaq Dar requested Saudi Arabia to urgently provide $ 4.2 billion to Pakistan

No, I am not, but you guys may need a few of those in the PTI ranks... ;-)
So you are a PDM worshipper...OK jahil lead by jahils...how much has your family robbed pakistan. How is the daily haram you consume. Going down well is it? No one in their right mind can support these bastaxds unless he himself is exactly like them...a choor. Now don't waste my time. Go give your family haram

They should ask for 'equity' in the government by appointing some capable managers. The current government has obviously failed.
Wait, we were told the current govt were the capable managers. ?
So, you are telling me the entirety of Pakistan's political wisdom has failed, minus that of the incompetent PTI, who coincidentally, saved Pakistan from default in 2018, sailed thru covid with flying colors and have staller growth rate for two consecutive years after 17 years.

So, now what? Should we let foreign politicians contest our elections since the capable managers we were sold and the incompetent PTI have both failed?

pending payments beneficery account
what's that?

So you are a PDM worshipper...OK jahil lead by jahils...how much has your family robbed pakistan. How is the daily haram you consume. Going down well is it? No one in their right mind can support these bastaxds unless he himself is exactly like them...a choor. Now don't waste my time. Go give your family haram
You can't expect reason from these vermins, so dialogue with them is useless. I mean just looking at the bottom line and anyone with a brain can conclude how badly our army has messed up our country. But no, to them, the army and PDM still remains the holy cow, and I believe it won't change even after Pakistan declares bankruptcy.

What a country. Begging for handouts from the usual suspects. Get ready for default. Remittances have already declined and dried up LOL

How is it any different than the past PTI, PML and PPP government asking for the same and graciously being supported by the Saudis?

As ghattiya as this habit of asking the Saudis for support is, your party and all others have disgraced Pakistanis with their kashkol. Don't make this issue seem as if PTI did anything different.

Sharam aati hai (PDM's tenure), aati thee (PTI kay zamanay may) aur aati rahi hai jab bhi bhikariyon ki tarha hamaray leaders nay kashkol aagay kiyay hain.

Atleast under PTI government everything was moving forward, exports were
on the up, remittances up, everything was on the up slowly but surely then
Barwa along with dirty Harry stepped in.

Now Pak is going in opposite direction.

Wait, we were told the current govt were the capable managers. ?
So, you are telling me the entirety of Pakistan's political wisdom has failed, minus that of the incompetent PTI, who coincidentally, saved Pakistan from default in 2018, sailed thru covid with flying colors and have staller growth rate for two consecutive years after 17 years.

So, now what? Should we let foreign politicians contest our elections since the capable managers we were sold and the incompetent PTI have both failed?

what's that?
The change in government in April was like electing a new Board of Directors. That was the internal politics of Pakistan. Now, since Saudi's, IMF and China are the debtors in possession, they should appoint their slate of new directors and also appoint a Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO). This is how businesses do a turnaround. In the current setup, the military continues to rule the roost. An externally appointed CRO will not be beholden to anybody and can reorganize as he thinks is best to keep Pakistan a going concern, which it is not at present.

Also, It is not guaranteed that political stability will return to Pakistan even after fresh elections

Back
Top Bottom