What's new

Is this The End Of India ? By A.D.Khalid

Well I was being polite calling your post irrelevent, but if you yourself want to call it Mindless minds beating about the bush , go right ahead..

I guess it's difficult for one to describe himself.

Yes.. Zaid Hamid keeps us on the edge of our chair. Actually its very difficult not falling off laughing when you hear him:rofl:

I really hate that he is not visible in any channels here in INida or even in the US where I work. Wouldnt have had to rely on low resolution Youtube..

I am sure he will also find it amusing, how you refer to your country.:victory:

Buddy i was curious about Zaid Hamid because i see his name in most of threads. i seen his 1 video on youtube. He was giving interview to pakistani beautiful news anchor. Mr Zaid Hamid told her pakistani will land on moon within 5 years.. The lady anchor seems to enjoying it and i felt like she believed what he said. Buddy dont u think most pakistanis believes what he says? Its we calls what we can't have we can atleast dream of it..

You wouldn't believe this, but although i have heard of the name, i have yet to hear Zaid Hamid. As an individual he can speak his mind, However you must admit that Pakistan unlike others doesn't rely on shining banters or tall claims, only when the need or test arise, it delivers.

But it was a typical Hindu mind who at one end never hesitates to damage Pakistan and on the other sabotaged the peace efforts.

All that needs to be surmised from the article can be seen from the above sentence. Communal bigoted crap.

Back
Top Bottom