What's new

Is this The End Of India ? By A.D.Khalid

Hey buddy cool it!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF INDIA.......is OK

but if I write any thing it pains right.

Not a single bad word was used for any individual or the country by me.

What are you upset about ?

Now be good boys and behave well for one year let us see …….keeps all the non state actors in control and don’t see, listen or speak anything anti INDIA. If you behavior is found satisfactory we will reconsider our decision and think of investing some loose change next year.

Till then keep behaving……….. And be ………Good Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t be naughty ……….Modi Uncle, Shah Ruk Uncle, Priety Aunty and others will be watching.

To keep yourself busy you can watch IPL on the You tube and practice the moves.

pls don't quoted so long,my mouse is bus:cheers:y

@all guys:

I believe the article is cooked up. I will not believe Khuswant Singh sahib wrote this until someone provides the source.
Also there is deliberate attempt to flame. May I request all informed members to stay calm and ignore BS posts. Thanks.

I had said that the western media was unreliable

Ya sure.. the idiot with the name haider2026 and pakistani flag in his symol on youtube??

and as if to validate what I was saying you put up a video of the red Top, Me Zaid Hamid :rofl:

I suppose you guys are victim of Aaj Tak, hence you see everything in that perspective. And it gives us heart to witness Zaid Hamid keeps you on the edge.:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Irrelevent. Don't try to find excuses for irrelevent posts. If you find an inflamatory post, report it.. Doesnt make a bad post in response ...

Mindless minds beating about the bush would be more appropriate.

No need to report anything, we are well capable of giving you a run for your Anna Taka.

Na dost
Going by your logic also there should be something on the ground to reflect the sunlight back….right.

May be it is not so in other places…..why blame the SUN.

Never knew bombs have religion.....kuch sikha aaj.

BTW: Why are you guys getting so worked up it’s only a friendly banter buddy.
Yea, Sun reflects pretty well off the sand dunes too.
Aaj Tu Bi Seekh Ley Yara........
Ever heard of the Christian, Jewish or Hindu bomb. ?
By merely focusing on a pointing finger, you become oblivious to the spectrum in the distant Galaxy, alas Islamic bomb is just the tip of the iceberg. Also, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

from 1947 you are source of hate

but you can see the result we are growing and no one can stop us :cheers:

India is the largest democracy in the world

we have large number of Muslim population then Pakistan

now you can :argh::argh:

It would be better for you to introduce yourself. I did not wat to say this but this is not a good thing to start with an offtopic post.
Anyways welcome here. Have a nice stay. :cheers:

If enjoying great return from stock market, living with luxury, earning from a respectful job, enjoying freedom, living in peace is what the author calls the end of India, we better let it keep coming.
Pathetic thread. Will get locked soon...

Now where did i read all this before, economy, democracy mini power, yada yada. Never misses a topic.

Now where did i read all this before, economy, democracy mini power, yada yada. Never misses a topic.

wy should it when lca hiv poverty missile dud wy should this one miss the topic

I suppose you guys are victim of Aaj Tak, hence you see everything in that perspective. And it gives us heart to witness Zaid Hamid keeps you on the edge.:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Yes.. Zaid Hamid keeps us on the edge of our chair. Actually its very difficult not falling off laughing when you hear him:rofl:

I really hate that he is not visible in any channels here in India or even in the US where I work. Wouldnt have had to rely on low resolution Youtube..

Last edited:
Mindless minds beating about the bush would be more appropriate.

No need to report anything, we are well capable of giving you a run for your Anna Taka.

Well I was being polite calling your post irrelevent, but if you yourself want to call it Mindless minds beating about the bush , go right ahead..

honestly speaking tum log sab phokat ho, kuch karne ko nahi isliyee kuch bhi discuss karne baith jate ho. I am with Imarn Bhai, tum log bus time pass kar rahe ho.

Buddy i was curious about Zaid Hamid because i see his name in most of threads. i seen his 1 video on youtube. He was giving interview to pakistani beautiful news anchor. Mr Zaid Hamid told her pakistani will land on moon within 5 years.. The lady anchor seems to enjoying it and i felt like she believed what he said. Buddy dont u think most pakistanis believes what he says? Its we calls what we can't have we can atleast dream of it..

Back
Top Bottom