What's new

Is this The End Of India ? By A.D.Khalid

I donot understand why the PAKISTANI's are so angry over non selection of pakistani players in IPL .

The respective team owners have right to choose the players and nobody can force them to do what they do not want . If I own some business that its my choice whom should I hire .

In this particular incident , pakistanis should take a note that a lot of Aussie;s are also not hired .

were the hell in topic is IPL ? OR PAKISTAN ?????? FCK IPL AND STICK ON TOPIC

I think the name of the topic and content is a little mismatched. There is already a thread on the exclusion of Pakistani cricketers from IPL. Lets merge the 2 threads Mods??

were the hell in topic is IPL ? OR PAKISTAN ?????? FCK IPL AND STICK ON TOPIC

Imran Bhai.. The topic seems to be IPL only. If you go thru the 1st post, thats what it is talking about after 1st few lines

yaar i read khashwant singh novels he is much much anti india then any one.this thread should be close its uselss no india nor pakistan is going to to be end.but members here drail whole thing to ind vs pak i hate this now.

Remember sun first shines on India and then over your land.

Can you elaborate on the flight ban thing.......didn’t get it.

Reality checks apart the world is queuing up to share their nuclear tech with us.........and you know whose assets the global communities are worried about.
Is that why you call it shining India:lol:
Well if you are oblivious to past ground realities then debating on present is merely chest thumping.
None of us are loosing any sleep over those Ques as the world can not digest the Islamic bomb. Period.

don't the hell drail thread and i don't wanna se here any pakistani name or even word abut pakistan.if you know khashwant sing you never even reply this thread.he is anti india indian.:angry:
stick on topic

Cool down, Khan sahb. You are normally a much more mellow guy. What happened?

The thread is about India and Pakistan both, isnt it? So there will be names mentioned, Indian and Pakistani.

And you are wrong, there's no such thing as an anti-India Indian. Khushwant Singh is a learned guy and has his own takes on things which may be realistic or not.

Well if you are oblivious to past ground realities then debating on present is merely chest thumping.
None of us are loosing any sleep over those Ques as the world can not digest the Islamic bomb. Period.

What ground realities? Indian IPL is reason for end of India!! Oh great. Vey logical. :chilli:

What has your so-called bomb has to do with it. Try harder next time. :wave:

P. S. --> We are still waiting for the source of this article.

Last edited:
Dude.. Pl post something credible.. Any tom dick and harry can create a video and upload in Youtube..Its nothing but a presentation created by someone using unlinked slides and news clippings. What matters is the world opinion and not the opinion of an idiot who has nothing better to do than to create stupid videos and uploading them to youtube. When that opinion changes, lets talk then..
Yada Yada, heard it all before, sour grapes never taste good, the idiots you are pointing to is none other than amongst you.

Last edited by a moderator:
What ground realities? Indian IPL is reason for end of India!! Oh great. Vey logical. :chilli:

What has your so-called bomb has to do with it. Try hared next time. :wave:

P. S. --> We are still waiting for the source of this article.

My answers were to the other guy, you are just being a tosser,
And i didn't post the orignal article.

@all guys:

I believe the article is cooked up. I will not believe Khuswant Singh sahib wrote this until someone provides the source.
Also there is deliberate attempt to flame. May I request all informed members to stay calm and ignore BS posts. Thanks.

@all guys:

I believe the article is cooked up. I will not believe Khuswant Singh sahib wrote this until someone provides the source.
Also there is deliberate attempt to flame. May I request all informed members to stay calm and ignore BS posts. Thanks.

the article is by some dim wit called A.D.Khalid who is making a reference to Khushwant Singh's book

^^^^^^^^^^
Call it what you like chum, but when one of yous posts in the following manner, you can be hell sure, they will get a smack in the mouth.

"Now be good boys and behave well for one year let us see …….keeps all the non state actors in control and don’t see, listen or speak anything anti INDIA. If you behavior is found satisfactory we will reconsider our decision and think of investing some loose change next year.

Till then keep behaving……….. And be ………Good Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t be naughty ……….Modi Uncle, Shah Ruk Uncle, Priety Aunty and others will be watching.

To keep yourself busy you can watch IPL on the You tube and practice the moves".

Yada Yada, heard it all before, sour grapes never taste good, the idiots you are pointing to is none other than amongst you.

Ya sure.. the idiot with the name haider2026 and pakistani flag in his symol on youtube??

and as if to validate what I was saying you put up a video of the red Top, Me Zaid Hamid :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^
Call it what you like chum, but when one of yous posts in the following manner, you can be hell sure, they will get a smack in the mouth.

"Now be good boys and behave well for one year let us see …….keeps all the non state actors in control and don’t see, listen or speak anything anti INDIA. If you behavior is found satisfactory we will reconsider our decision and think of investing some loose change next year.

Till then keep behaving……….. And be ………Good Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t be naughty ……….Modi Uncle, Shah Ruk Uncle, Priety Aunty and others will be watching.

To keep yourself busy you can watch IPL on the You tube and practice the moves".

Irrelevent. Don't try to find excuses for irrelevent posts. If you find an inflamatory post, report it.. Doesnt make a bad post in response ...

Na dost
Going by your logic also there should be something on the ground to reflect the sunlight back….right.

May be it is not so in other places…..why blame the SUN.

Never knew bombs have religion.....kuch sikha aaj.

BTW: Why are you guys getting so worked up it’s only a friendly banter buddy.

Back
Top Bottom