What's new

Is This LOC or Mainland India ?

na naa.. ye tu atangwadioon say lartay maray gaye hain in srinagar (Indian versoin of making Indian public ****) remember hae you ever heard anything like this ? In early march 2019 ... eek van khaye may ja giri usmay Indian Airforce kay 6 jawaan maray gaye jinmay say 2 SU kay pilot thay... interesting ?:rofl::cheesy: mujheyaad parta hey March ke pechlay mahenay may bilkjul end of Feb may koi 2 jahaz giraye gaye thay vio-cena kay :lol:

Seems LOC according to how twitter account user is showing this.

We rocked them Gangus!

so let me guess, Indian army crossed LOC, action took place and then in retaliation Pak Army blew up a bus full of Indian soldiers, that Indian forces were casually driving along LOC...
Okay.

so let me guess, Indian army crossed LOC, action took place and then in retaliation Pak Army blew up a bus full of Indian soldiers, that Indian forces were casually driving along LOC...
Okay.
And where exactly it is said that Indian Army crossed LOC.
However the tweet claims that one Pakistani civilian killed in ceasefire violations and in retaliatory fire, one Indian Army bus was hit.

This looks more like an IED ambush. Footage might also be from naxal ops

This looks more like an IED ambush. Footage might also be from naxal ops
Possibly but the dialect in perfect Hindi makes it confusing.
Past footage from the Red Corridor had contained different dialect.

The language this guy is speaking is a Hindi accent that is spoken far away from LOC(I guess somewhere in Uttarakhand). I am quite sure that it was not Pak Army that did it. God knows better.

Har chez main credit lyna hai Pak boys ko...:angry:
I wasn't sure hence the query, however several sources claiming the same.

Okay.

You will know the day Indian Army crosses LOC, because many will end up on the news... dead.

Back
Top Bottom