What's new

Is there any aircraft factory in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkevin

New Recruit

Reaction score
Is there any aircraft factory in Pakistan? My name is Kevin, a supporter of Pakistan and China, I just wanna get to know a little about Pakistan aircraft.:pakistan::china:

Only assembly and overhauling

Is there any aircraft factory in Pakistan? My name is Kevin, a supporter of Pakistan and China, I just wanna get to know a little about Pakistan aircraft.:pakistan::china:

Aircraft Manufacturing Factory

Two JF-17 multi-role fighters during a flypast performance in Islamabad on 23 March 2007, assembled by PAC earlier that month. Serial production of the fighter at AMF began on 30 June 2009.

An MFI-395 Super Mushshak, produced at AMF, on display at the IDEAS 2008 defence exhibition in Karachi, Pakistan.
Aircraft Manufacturing Factory (AMF), formerly known as P-751, is dedicated to heavy military aircraft manufacturing. The MFI-17 Mushshak basic trainer aircraft built under license for use by the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and Pakistan Army aviation wing. This factory project managed the aircraft modification and development venture that resulted in the MFI-395 Super Mushshak basic trainer, based on the MFI-17 Mushshak. Development of the K-8 Karakorum (also known as Hongdu JL-8) intermediate/advanced jet trainer was done in cooperation with Hongdu Aviation Industry Group of China, with AMF manufacturing parts for the aircraft. The JF-17 multi-role combat aircraft (also known as FC-1), a joint project between China and Pakistan, is now being manufactured by AMF. The MFI-17, MFI-395, K-8 and JF-17 are now in service with the (PAF). AMF also designs and manufactures unmanned aerial vehicles for uses such as target practice.

Manufacture of sub-assemblies for the JF-17 light-weight multi-role fighter began on 22 January 2008, while serial production of the fighter began on 30 June 2009.

On August 20, 2009 the PAF announced that it would begin production of its own unmanned aerial vehicles in collaboration with Italian company Selex Galileo. Production of the UAV, named Falco, was to begin soon.[1]

An earlier opportunity to manufacture a fighter aircraft was lost when the Pakistan Air Force abandoned Project Sabre II in 1987, a joint effort by Pakistan, China and Grumman Aerospace that would have seen AMF manufacturing a re-designed Chengdu F-7 variant.
source-wiki

Well, we have AMF, MRF (Mirage rebuild, not production), KARF (Kamra avionics).

Any braincells in that helmet of yours? (unlikely)

Who needs brain cells Sir, when fat cells are immortal. :D

fatsign.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom