What's new

IS recruiting thousands in Pakistan, govt warned in 'secret' report

its not possible without active support of pakistani military circles that 1000s can join IS, sometime it makes me wonder is pak army using pakistani civilians just as leverage to get more military and economic aid from west :crazy:

Chalo. Congrats that Pakistan has finally entered the stage of becoming the base of Islam as dreamt by Quaid E Azam which U guyz always wanted so badly. After All thats the only way of Identity separation from India. Rite? Correct me if Wrong.
Yea, looks like we are on the right track!

We just need to burn some more Christians and kill some shias and force convert some Hindus still left. Then our dream will finally come true.

I don't think its' a secret that ISIS and various militant groups in Pakistan would want to join hands. TTP did announce it's support of the IS group a month ago. The problem for them in all of this (and fortunately for Pakistan) is that there is no direct land linkage from Pakistan to Syria and Iraq. You have the entire Iran from one side and entire Afghanistan from the other route leading into Iran.

Now if it was Afghanistan alone it could become a major problem as they'd move freely between the middle east and South Asia, (well kind of freely) but the placement of Iran in the middle and their strict Shia ideology compounded with their strong military kind of messes their free roaming plan.

Another thing fortunate enough for Pakistan is these idiots are illiterates. They aren't learning Arabic or Pushto for each other. Some leaders of them may know the language but I can safely say that a 100 percent of their foot soldiers and mid level personnel don't know the other party's language. That is a huge plus. No matter how committed you still need to be able to communicate with each other.

And also with the way things are in Syria and Iraq, more than likely these thousands of Pakistani militants will find their resting ground in those countries and wont be able to come back. But at the same time, Pak authorities, mainly the military should keep an eye on this collaboration. It's never good turn a blind eye to such things.

Bhai in full scale war if required they may need logistical routes via iran !! why travel such great distances in the age of internet ?? why do they need to travel to communicate ? a wassap , email or a 1000 other totally free IM's could easily and cost effectively do the job ! having plenty of weapons , explosives easily available in Pakistan all they need is people which they successfully recruited.

And who told you they are illetrates if you see their propaganda videos published on youtube geo , ary etc etc all seems like a kalank a teeka lol ... many many foreignors and very very well funded .. i guess you need a bit more research on these dogs

If IS gains power in Pakistan, it means bad for India. Reminds me of the eight century. :unsure:

IS? there is no IS in Pakistan. These are just 5 guys who just happen to be high on double espresso and halal Cocaine(made after reciting the Kalima thrice on it) who run around Pakistani cities and create multiple IDs on social media to post about IS. There are no extremists and potentially genocidal nutjobs here, just slightly misguided brothers who are theoritically correct so perhaps we are wrong and they are right but I still need to get a car on lease and hence cannot absolve the interest I have to pay to be able to do that and hey.. @Secur @Hyperion .. tell this panicky fellow @pak-marine that he is only crying wolf over nothing.

They can be put to action once Modi revokes 370?
In what way?

What can you do that you haven't done and failed before? BTW, do you really think that terrorist groups like ISIS or the innumerable lashkis and mujjus in your country care for constitutional articles like 370 or something else? What do they care about such things?

Ah, what the heck - sure, they will be of immense use to Pakistan, like all the other "non state actors" have been. Take good care of them and nourish and nurture them until article something of the Indian constitution is amended - I am sure that these groups can only be good for Pak.;)

May you prosper with more islamist warmongers on your soil.:enjoy:

Deny everything. That's the Pakistani attitude to solving any problem. When MQM warned Taliban were settling in Karachi in the guise of Displaced people, MQM got labelled racist, now Altaf Hussain again warns of ISIS dangers, every one was laughing at Altaf Bhai for telling the truth. Those who think that ISIS will not find support in Pakistan are seriously deluded or simply in denial.

IS? there is no IS in Pakistan. These are just 5 guys who just happen to be high on double espresso and halal Cocaine(made after reciting the Kalima thrice on it) who run around Pakistani cities and create multiple IDs on social media to post about IS. There are no extremists and potentially genocidal nutjobs here, just slightly misguided brothers who are theoritically correct so perhaps we are wrong and they are right but I still need to get a car on lease and hence cannot absolve the interest I have to pay to be able to do that and hey.. @Secur @Hyperion .. tell this panicky fellow @pak-marine that he is only crying wolf over nothing.

Problem? What problem? :what: All terrorism, in this country, is being funded from outside and done by foreign agents.

@Oscar That person probably is a secular or liberal or a westernized muslim with weak faith.

Deny everything. That's the Pakistani attitude to solving any problem. When MQM warned Taliban were settling in Karachi in the guise of Displaced people, MQM got labelled racist, now Altaf Hussain again warns of ISIS dangers, every one was laughing at Altaf Bhai for telling the truth. Those who think that ISIS will not find support in Pakistan are seriously deluded or simply in denial.

Sadly, they will start finding out when the current monthly or 40 days gap between a Minority or Shia death comes down to daily.

Problem? What problem? :what: All terrorism, in this country, is being funded and done by foreign countries.

@Oscar That person probably is a secular or liberal or a westernized muslim with weak faith.

Must be a Biddati.. possibly one who worships graves..

Sadly, they will start finding out when the current monthly or 40 days gap between a Minority or Shia death comes down to daily.

Expect Geo and ARY to show graphs and pie charts on daily killings in Pakistan. ''10 people killed in Karachi today'' Government minister claims credit for good governance.

Which part? I was thinking more along the lines of the great caliphate of Atlantis which was lost due to floods created by a space-time vortex unleashed by Zionists in the 25th century.
Infighting in India that led to her weakening. :ashamed:

Atlantis must have been fascinating though. :P

Expect Geo and ARY to show graphs and pie charts on daily killings in Pakistan. ''10 people killed in Karachi today'' Government minister claims credit for good governance.

You are being too harsh.. the Government minister will have a pre-set recording and text message

"Ham iss hamle ki mazamat karte hain".. we Protest these killings.

Back
Top Bottom