What's new

Is Rauf Klasra trying to get Musharraf assassinated?

SSGPA1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is Rauf Klasra trying to get Musharraf assassinated?

Rauf Klasra (RK) is a news reporter for GEO and other Jang Group publications. RK saw President Musharraf without any security at the Islamabad Club and wrote this article about how former President is enjoying his retirement.

If one look at the words chosen by RK, it seems as he is trying to tell his Taliban friends that shame on you Musharraf is travelling without security. It looks like he is challenging Talibans:

“Musharraf had no worry about the repeated warnings of Interior Adviser Rehman Malik that there was a big chance of suicide bombing or terrorist activity in Islamabad ...”

It could be that RK is trying to lay the ground work for an attack on Musharraf. It could be that he wrote this article so that he could say ‘see I told you so’.

He further wrote, “To my surprise, neither I was asked to produce any ID, nor stopped from entering the room where Musharraf was cracking jokes.”

This is really worrisome that a news reporter is providing security details about a former President of Pakistan. I hope there are people on this forum who could bring this issue to the knowledge of concerned authorities.

Here is the full article:

Musharraf enjoys life as nation reels under tensions

geo, is trying to run pakistan! through shadows, i guss it will be going to be shut down permently, inthe coming future.:angry::smokin:
i guss, its the "FASSAD", not the media!:angry::crazy:

Well getting him killed would be too much after all it isn't childs play to get someone killed but yes the fact that he has so much anger against Musharraf could be taken into account and I think PEMRA should talk to him maybe suspend his press pass temporarily.

First, the concern raised by SSGPA1 is appreciated .

Second, it should be noted that Musharraf is no more the President so he can't enjoy the security privileges as he did previously.

Third, had he being provided the same security he would have been already killed by many of our dumb-headed brothers by making use of spurious criticism.

Apart from above, our media especially Geo has acted immaturely at more than one occasion and this can be termed as an classic example to this affect.
There is a dire need to tame the media while keeping its right of freedom unharmed.

Is there anything that could be done about GEO? I ahve tried to find decent lawyers but it seems that no one wants to take on these guys.

GEO is a news network so is fox or channel four they are just media channels the public will soon stop thinking about its alot like tabloids one day we will get bored by the sensationalism though you can raise a case in the local circuit court with regards to your issue t will be bought down in a flash because whoever you produce for a lawyer GEO will hire 10 lawyers five time more experienced and seven times more wualified than yours that is how the corporate sector works so I would suggest stop watching geo and telling your relatives to do so as well.

Back
Top Bottom