What's new

IS PDF HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR KSA AND THE SAUDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we can.

Yes, I am just saying that the same should be allowed on the Arab section. After all non-military issues of Turkey and Iran continue to be discussed on the ME and Africa section (this section) regardless of that also being allowed on the Turkish and Iranian section. While we Arab users are not allowed to discuss social issues (read anything outside of military news and discussions) on the Arab section.

So I don't really get the problem to be honest but I am not the decision maker here. Just giving my thoughts.

@WebMaster
Sorry to bother you, but this moderation action took the cake...A PDF member orders the closing of a thread, an the moderation obeys, just if they were employed by this sinister individual...
No sir
its the other way round. KSA and its members get regular bashing. we Pakistanis also bash ourselves a lot as well
if you ask an Iranian he will call this forum an anti Iranian forum. people have differing views and opinions Middle east is in turmoil and emotions are high so people get personal and charged up while arguing.

for some this forum is Too anti Pakistani and they leave it in disgust
some say its very Anti Indian, other claim its Anti Chinese and so on.

You and I make up the forum, post good, make quality arguments and avoid or reduce emotions and personal insults. I re-check and correct my self all the time. I angry some and I amuse some and I disappoint some. but I try to be liked by Maximum people for what I write. you try that too. others will follow you and it will be all good for you.

by the way I have very fond memories for KSA and I love the place and its people. and so do I for some other countries for lesser extent where I care.

No sir
its the other way round. KSA and its members get regular bashing. we Pakistanis also bash ourselves a lot as well
if you ask an Iranian he will call this forum an anti Iranian forum. people have differing views and opinions Middle east is in turmoil and emotions are high so people get personal and charged up while arguing.

for some this forum is Too anti Pakistani and they leave it in disgust
some say its very Anti Indian, other claim its Anti Chinese and so on.

You and I make up the forum, post good, make quality arguments and avoid or reduce emotions and personal insults. I re-check and correct my self all the time. I angry some and I amuse some and I disappoint some. but I try to be liked by Maximum people for what I write. you try that too. others will follow you and it will be all good for you.

by the way I have very fond memories for KSA and I love the place and its people. and so do I for some other countries for lesser extent where I care.

The problem with people like Ceylal is that his intentions are not that of dialogue but just trolling and hostility. Every posts that he makes about KSA for instance and other Arab countries (Iraq for instance as @1000 can confirm) are either consisting of trolling or just malicious intent. How are we supposed to engage in serious discussions with such a user? There can be none. We tried being civil with that individual and tried o start serious discussions but it always ended with personal insults and trolling.

I don't see a single Arab user here trolling Berbers out of nowhere. We Arabs got no problems with Berbers. We are related people and in North Africa (Morocco, Algeria) every person basically is a mixture of Arab and Berber anyway. Besides he is the only Berber here anyway.

Oh, thanks for your nice words.

Anyway I said what I needed to say in this thread. Not sure why it is still open as it is a ridiculous troll thread.

Last edited:
@WebMaster

1. i confirm what @Ceylal said in the op... about two months ago, one of his threads about saudia disappeared.

2. i once got a warning for talking against khomenei.

3. there is a strange thing among a few arabi speaking members here... today, the israeli member, @Natan, asked me how can i talk of the gaddafi "isratin" solution when i speak neither hebrew nor arabic... what kind of question is that?? muammar gaddafi knew arabi language and he proposed the solution i was talking of... no logic in natan's point.

4. i recommend three new moderators for the "middle east and africa" section... @Ceylal, @Syrian Lion and @Mahmoud_EGY... these are sensible people.

5. @Horus what will be the criteria for the sections bans??

@WebMaster

1. i confirm what @Ceylal said in the op... about two months ago, one of his threads about saudia disappeared.

3. there is a strange thing among a few arabi speaking members here... today, the israeli member, @Natan, asked me how can i talk of the gaddafi "isratin" solution when i speak neither hebrew nor arabic... what kind of question is that?? muammar gaddafi knew arabi language and he proposed the solution i was talking of... no logic in natan's point.

4. i recommend three new moderators for the "middle east and africa" section... @Ceylal, @Syrian Lion and @Mahmoud_EGY... these are sensible people.

thanks for your post but Komeni was not Saudi. he was not even an Iranian
his roots are from kashmir.
Middle east is a warzone since the time of recorded history. never a dull moment.
if you linger in that section then you are in danger of getting caught in the cross fire so stay put.

@WebMaster

@Mahmoud_EGY has nothing to do with those two people. Me and Syrian Lion have good ties and agree on much outside the conflict in Syria. So he is not a troll like Ceylal.

You got to be kidding me.:lol:

Maybe PDF should make a forum especially for you regarding the Gaddafi lunatic and mass-murderer?

I recommend @Fukuoka, @jamahir and @MOHSENAM :lol:

i meant, why him?? i suspect he is from iran, and a iran government supporter.

thanks for your post but Komeni was not Saudi. he was not even an Iranian
his roots are from kashmir.

sincerely, i know his roots are in kashmir... but i know and analyse west asia and iran better than the residents... it is the same as the cia knowing more about those two places than the residents... the cia controls many events there...

@Mahmoud_EGY has nothing to do with those two people.

why do you say so??

Me and Syrian Lion have good ties and agree on much outside the conflict in Syria. So he is not a troll like Ceylal.

what do you and syrian-lion agree on??

so, anyone who doesn't agree with the unthinking majority is a troll, is it??

Maybe PDF should make a forum especially for you regarding the Gaddafi

a thread is enough... and i will soon create one.

lunatic and mass-murderer?

so very bbc of you...

Last edited:
why do you say so??

what do you and syrian-lion agree on??

so, anyone who doesn't agree with the unthinking majority is a troll, is it??

a thread is enough... and i will soon create one.

so very bbc of you...

Because KSA and Egypt are brotherly Arab/Semitic nations that are neighbors and have close ties on all fronts. Especially with us Hijazis as we share very much in common. Even things such as cuisine, dialect etc. There is no reason for us to have any hostility. All of us Saudi Arabian and Egyptian users have a great relationship.

As an Indian not familiar with the Arab world, not speaking Arabic etc. you have no clue about this.

Let him tell you. We agree with most issues that we discussed outside of the Syrian conflict. That's all.

No, anyone that is hellbent on trolling, creating hostility, starting flamewars etc. is a troll. Which describes Ceylal perfectly when the discussion is about most Arab countries and KSA. He is trolling the Egyptian, Iraqi and Saudi Arabian armies and writing nonsense very often.

No, I deleted my parody thread so you must create a new on.

What has his crimes to do with BCC. I can just watch a few videos, open up the internet, ask Libyans or read history books about his crimes.

Since graphic material are not allowed here anymore I cannot do such a thing but it is very easy to prove. So in reality you are in love with a uneducated mass-murderer and former dictator that was killed by an angry mob of Libyans.

@WebMaster

nice idea but i cant be a moderator as i was banned twice before for bad language all because of 1 dirty member who insulted me then deleted his words then cry about my response

Because KSA and Egypt are brotherly Arab/Semitic nations that are neighbors and have close ties on all fronts. Especially with us Hijazis as we share very much in common. Even things such as cuisine, dialect etc. There is no reason for us to have any hostility. All of us Saudi Arabian and Egyptian users have a great relationship.

cant agree more

The problem with people like Ceylal is that his intentions are not that of dialogue but just trolling and hostility. Every posts that he makes about KSA for instance and other Arab countries (Iraq for instance as @1000 can confirm) are either consisting of trolling or just malicious intent. How are we supposed to engage in serious discussions with such a user? There can be none. We tried being civil with that individual and tried o start serious discussions but it always ended with personal insults and trolling.

I don't see a single Arab user here trolling Berbers out of nowhere. We Arabs got no problems with Berbers. We are related people and in North Africa (Morocco, Algeria) every person basically is a mixture of Arab and Berber anyway. Besides he is the only Berber here anyway.

Oh, thanks for your nice words.

Anyway I said what I needed to say in this thread. Not sure why it is still open as it is a ridiculous troll thread.

He doesn't want to accept his own history, some flip flop wearing terrorists sent that state into a massive civil war lasting for over a decade whilst his state did not endure any foreign invasion, regime being overthrown or anything similar. That shows the quality of that army, yet we're supposed to learn and admire him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom