What's new

Is Owaisi another Jinnah ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is
Infact all 200 million Indian Muslims are our brothers and their loyalties lie with us :devil:

ISI doesn't even have to pay them :cheesy:
man we are doomed soon pakistan will take over us with their 200 million agents.:cry:

Off late I am seeing Owaisi trying to spread his wings, showing himself to be the next messiah of Indian Muslims.

70 years ago we had seen another such Messiah.

He is now trying to hold big public addresses, in large maidans. Obviously this is a fire just waiting for a spark, so the authorities have been deflecting, refusing permissions for "technical difficulties".

What do you guys think about Owaisi and the future, for the Indian muslim.

Does he have it in him to make them rally around him. How soon before he wants a Pakistan Part 2?

Please do not troll. It is an internal affair of India, would appreciate if we can discuss this without name calling.
If Owaisi becomes the Messiah for Indian Muslims.. where will all those secular flag bearers go? Congress, Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mamta Didi, Laloo Yadav.. all these folks will have to shut their shop! Do you think they will let that happen?

It's good in a way that Owaisi is trying to spread his wings outside HYD. This will surely knock some sense into those unchallenged pseudo seculars in India!

Believe me,Hindu nationalist should have even gave up more territory toward Pakistan but should have not made the mistake of leaving this large muslim population.

A muslim,as a minority that too this large and than patriot?no way

We have countless examples where Muslims in India did not feel the same way as you do.

CHM Abdul Hamid being just one of them.

why?any reason for this?

India maintained the identity that it had for centuries as being the melting pot for all religions.

This & being a democracy are two things that have stood India in good stead since 47.

We have countless examples where Muslims in India did not feel the same way as you do.

CHM Abdul Hamid being just one of them.

There must be many but at the end of the day,a single leader can turn this mass into a movement.you know muslim really well.

Well to me it doesn't matter even if a muslim country is formed out of india as for me,there is no different between a Muslim or a hindu indian.To me a Pakistani hindu/sikh is far closer than a muslim from india or anywhere else

India maintained the identity that it had for centuries as being the melting pot for all religions.

This & being a democracy are two things that have stood India in good stead since 47.

For this you have already given up a big chunk of part of your,if you continue,you may loose more again.

Infact i remember this owaisi speed where he said "Khuda na khwasta khuda na khwasta,agar jana bhi hua to khaali hath nai jayenge,and than he mention alot of places"

If Owaisi becomes the Messiah for Indian Muslims.. where will all those secular flag bearers go? Congress, Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mamta Didi, Laloo Yadav.. all these folks will have to shut their shop! Do you think they will let that happen?

It's good in a way that Owaisi is trying to spread his wings outside HYD. This will surely knock some sense into those unchallenged pseudo seculars in India!

Good point. I forgot who the real enemy is.

He could thus actually be the BJP's best friend.

There must be many but at the end of the day,a single leader can turn this mass into a movement.you know muslim really well.

Well to me it doesn't matter even if a muslim country is formed out of india as for me,there is no different between a Muslim or a hindu indian.To me a Pakistani hindu/sikh is far closer than a muslim from india or anywhere else

For this you have already given up a big chunk of part of your,if you continue,you may loose more again.

Infact i remember this owaisi speed where he said "Khuda na khwasta khuda na khwasta,agar jana bhi hua to khaali hath nai jayenge,and than he mention alot of places"

I am happy to read the part underlined above.

I do know Muslims well after all I have lived with them all these years.

And since I know them well I can say with confidence that more than anything else they want to live well & educate their children & give them a better life.

Those in India have accepted the fact that changes here happen only through the ballot. Owaisi too knows this.

Whatever happens is for the good - the partition is one of them. It has put in perspective the 2 nation theory & so many other claims. No single leader can create a mass movement for it has to be validated by the ballot.

India shall lose not an inch of land & I do not want to highlight what Pakistan gained( & lost) because its not relevant here.

He believed people living together for centuries could suddenly not live together and were two different people, two nations.

Sounds pretty bigoted to me.

You must admit he speaks well, and can hold his own in a debate. And if he can relate and reach out to his masses, then that makes him a Jinnah for us.
Bigot:a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

I said PRESENT leadership an even then Jinnah was pro Muslims but not anti Hindu.

2.He has Razakar blood in his veins and yes i know his Masses who are usually illiterate labours can't even win a single seat in U.P where Muslims are 19%

Off late I am seeing Owaisi trying to spread his wings, showing himself to be the next messiah of Indian Muslims.

70 years ago we had seen another such Messiah.

He is now trying to hold big public addresses, in large maidans. Obviously this is a fire just waiting for a spark, so the authorities have been deflecting, refusing permissions for "technical difficulties".

What do you guys think about Owaisi and the future, for the Indian muslim.

Does he have it in him to make them rally around him. How soon before he wants a Pakistan Part 2?

Please do not troll. It is an internal affair of India, would appreciate if we can discuss this without name calling.

Internal affair of India being discussed on a Pakistani forum and then the demand is not to troll. Great start.

As far as the gentleman is concerned I have not heard about him. However shall keep a watch now.

Internal affair of India being discussed on a Pakistani forum and then the demand is not to troll. Great start.

As far as the gentleman is concerned I have not heard about him. However shall keep a watch now.

This is the "Central and South Asia" forum. Not just a Pakistan one.

@doppelganger Owasi and his brother don't command the attention of all Muslims. In Hyderabad itself his brother was about to be ,murdered, escaped with bullets in his body from a fellow Muslim. The guys who attacked him accused pwasi brothers of discrimination, as criminals and land mafias who have taken up his land illegally. They have rigged election booths and were arrested for the same.

To be a leader of Muslims or any community you need character and character that can stand rigorous tests of time. OTOH even Muslims know them as gundas who sh read crocodile tears.

Now politics - they can just get that much. By all means they can't grab all ,Muslim votes, I'm sure Bangalore Muslim areas like Shivajinagar won't give him two hootsif he is pitted against old ck jafar sSharif of congress.

So much for this MIM guys. My advice will not to laugh at them but just know that they are ruled by the same people who brought them here and they are one of us who has the switch :)

Good point. I forgot who the real enemy is.

He could thus actually be the BJP's best friend.
Actually Yes! He did make an impact in recent elections in Maharashtra.. & did put a dent in Congress & NCPs votebank in urban areas, thereby helping BJP & SS. Let's hope they do the same in UP, Bihar & WB.

IMO it will be a blessing in disguise for BJP for upcoming state elections, if he plans to organize some rallies across those states, it will totally polarize the voters. It will be a bad news for Sickulars as you said, they will be seen fighting for each vote and they have to sweat more.

If BJP prop Owasi, it will be a kind of master-stroke politically, not sure how will it pan out in far future, but in near future say a decade or two..it will surely help put BJP on frontline.

i support Asaduddin Owais( not younger Akbaruddin), i am supporting him for many reason

1> Muslim community also required their representative ,who can raise their voice ,and can fight for them,
most of the political party in India is using Muslim leader for vote gain only ,every community has their political representation from dalit to OBC , then why not Muslim ? their leader who is associate with other political
parties having less voice with in the party ,so they also required good and strong leader

2>Although during period of time Muslim religious leader also grown a lot , today almost all Muslim religious leader who appearing on national television on prim time ,seems to be much mature and polite than right wing Hindu leader ,
at least i am happy with their community growth

3> political representation is more effective way to fight for their right ,with in the system in more constitutional way , hardly Muslim religious leader participating in direct politics ,except issuing fatwa during election ,i haven't see their direct participation in Indian politics ,
it is highly dangerous,if youth will depend on religious leader to find out their solution which can be politically only , so depended on religious leader for political solution can lead to disaster ,because religious leader can shape youth energy in to totally different direction ...........radicalization or jihad ........

4> i strongly believe every community or youth required political leadership and religious leader as well ,both have their own importance and role in society,

5> is been six month i am following him on FB , some time we chat and exchange message also on different issue ,like Muslim reservation , why nationality is more important than religion etc

based on my experience i can say ,he is hard core nationalist too.....for political reason some time he give very aggressive statement against RSS and hindutva , which is acceptable ,till than he is working hard to create confidence among Muslim youth to believe in system ,constitution , and to fight for their right in constitutional way .......100 khum maaf hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom