What's new

Is Mahindra XUV500 good for city use?

Actually it’s for office use... How many adults can travel in XUV 500?

5 for long journey.(I have been gone from Mumbai to Gorakhpur, around 1600 KM with 3 other family members and 1 driver(other being me or dad)). 7-8 adults for short journeys say 300-400KMs.

Actually it’s for office use... How many adults can travel in XUV 500?

go through the bhp link mate. the best ones. u can also browse through the ownership section to know an owner's review-

Mahindra XUV 500 - Moondust Silver - Loaded with chrome - first in Delhi - Team-BHP

XUV-500 .The Mamba .. First Ownership Thread - Team-BHP
1st Satin White Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD on Team-BHP. EDIT: 60,000 kms up - Team-BHP
Cheetah comes home - Mahindra XUV500 W8 - Team-BHP
u can find many more on the site

Is Mahindra XUV500 good for city use?

What is the maintenance cost of Mahindra XUV500?

Suggestions Welcome... Anyone here used this SUV?

mahindra-xuv-500-photo-1_560x420.jpg

Mahindra makes quality cars, and XUV 500 is an excellent machine with macho looks!! Go for it if you like it, you won't regret.

XUV 500 is a nice city roundabout and not that big to be a trouble with parking and its great value for money...ps .looks great in RED

tujhe is site ke baare mein bataya kisne?? maine :devil:
who told u about this site?? ME :devil:
so the credit still goes to me :whistle:
btw,what about your car?? kya book kiya? :azn:
hahaha han bhai tune e btaya....bhai tune link post kia ya maine ek hi baat hai :D :enjoy:
btw sai time pe ques poocha....18th oct is the date.. dzire zxi is the car(initially i hated it :P) just tell me how to upload pics... :D ...white color...

hahaha han bhai tune e btaya....bhai tune link post kia ya maine ek hi baat hai :D :enjoy:
btw sai time pe ques poocha....18th oct is the date.. dzire zxi is the car(initially i hated it :P) just tell me how to upload pics... :D ...white color...

coool.
to upload pics,first make an account on photo hosting sites- e.g. photobucket. upload the pics there.
when uu upload and view it,u will find the url link on the righ side of the pic.
copy the url after clicking the insert image option. and u are set.
congrats. :tup:

and your delivery time is quite fast for a dzire. did the dealer have this car in his stock??

coool.
to upload pics,first make an account on photo hosting sites- e.g. photobucket. upload the pics there.
when uu upload and view it,u will find the url link on the righ side of the pic.
copy the url after clicking the insert image option. and u are set.
congrats. :tup:

and your delivery time is quite fast for a dzire. did the dealer have this car in his stock??
thnx..brother. :)

@Lankan Ranger do u have ford ecosport or the renault duster in sri lanka??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom