What's new

Is it true that all Indian restaurants in UK are owned by Bangladeshis?

I lived in Australia for a while,Bangladeshis are proud of their identity but many Pakistanis pretend to be Indian

Honestly, look at you people. Who would want to be associated with you? Maybe some muhajirs from Karachi that actually have family in India, but Punjabis and Pashtuns wanting to call themselves Indians? LOL

It's time to grow up my miniaturized penis friend.

Real or not Indian food is disgusting. NEXT.
Irony is Mr Patriot, Pakistani diaspora abroad rarely identify their own restaurants as catering to Pakistani cuisine...I wonder why that is. Maybe you know why they label it Indian cuisine if it were so disgusting. And, I totally disagree with the disgusting part, I have know idea what you have eaten and from where.
I noticed this trend in Milan, while on vacation there; Pakistani punjabies serving 'indian cuisine' or shawarma places labeled lebanese/arabian food.

It's a personal joke with the member in question, it really has nothing to do with you. Why are you crying my anglo-sikh friend?
"personal joke" or not, this is a public forum and I am not going to accept such offensive remarks being made against Sikhs. We don't put up with this filth, the turban is not something to be made fun of nor labelled such terms. If you had even the most basic understanding of the Sikh faith or its history you wouldn't dare to make such "jokes".

"personal joke" or not, this is a public forum and I am not going to accept such offensive remarks being made against Sikhs. We don't put up with this filth, the turban is not something to be made fun of nor labelled such terms. If you had even the most basic understanding of the Sikh faith or its history you wouldn't dare to make such "jokes".

We've driven countless Sikhs off of our lands and we will continue to do so. Anything else, my anglo-sikh friend?

It's a personal joke with the member in question, it really has nothing to do with you. Why are you crying my anglo-sikh friend?

I dont see that as a personal joke... can I call you with some names attached to Islam ? My turban is my religion's pride and I dont take any disrespect to that. I can clearly see you have a habit of trolling and calling names. your posts have been reported and I hope mods would soon take action on them.

I dont see that as a personal joke... can I call you with some names attached to Islam ? My turban is my religion's pride and I dont take any disrespect to that. I can clearly see you have a habit of trolling and calling names. your posts have been reported and I hope mods would soon take action on them.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, grown man. I thought I was talking to he-man. I'm sorry my words made your grown *** cry. I guess men of this age are very sensitive. Please don't cry. I never meant for you to cry.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, grown man. I thought I was talking to he-man. I'm sorry my words made your grown *** cry. I guess men of this age are very sensitive. Please don't cry. I never meant for you to cry.
Haha, crying? Who is crying? This is a discussion site so we are doing what we can through this medium- discussing with you.

It's easy to taunt through the internet, I dare you to go to a Sikh and tell him to his face about the "diaper" on his head.

You are belittling us and yet you are the one acting without honour.

Haha, crying? Who is crying? This is a discussion site so we are doing what we can through this medium- discussing with you.

It's easy to taunt through the internet, I dare you to go to a Sikh and tell him to his face about the "diaper" on his head.

You are belittling us and yet you are the one acting without honour.

Tell me where you live in the UK, and we can have that happen.

Look.. I have spent enough time on this forum that a kid like you would take to grow up as mature. Not that I cant answer you in your own tone or cant take jokes.. but I dont take $hit when it comes to my religion. and you wanna joke around with me, then open a fun thread in members club and tag me..am always up for it,..just do not make fun of my religion when you have no idea of the history of our religion.

Too true sir! Even if you ask for it "desi style" you will still be served something that is bascially a lame imitation of authentic food.

Exactly right- where the clientele are Bangledeshis they will have no issue with branding their restruant honestly.

The only reason such restruants misrepresent themselves as "Indian" is to dupe the average British customer.

I know a few guys both Bangladeshis and Pakistanis who run these restaurants to cater for the locals, basically the gravy is same, add a few slices of tomatoes and a tablespoon of ketchup and it's called Rogan Josh, same gravy, add some lentils and a few slices of Pineapple, it's Dhansak... some dessicated coconut and carnation milk gives you kurma and add some red food colour, you have got tika masala.....The so called Tandoori Chicken, Sheikh kebabs, Tikas and Tandoori Roti and Nan are all either prepared under a grill or in the Microwave....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom