What's new

Is it real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
India
I saw this pic a few minutes ago on FB and i dont think this is Mahatma Gandhi..So i am posting it here to know if it is a real pic of Mahatma Gandhi or not?..Nehru's pic looks real but who is that woman?

And i am really sorry if i am offending someone...but the thing is that i wanna know the fact.

528302_352585304809631_741439969_n.jpg

This is a very famous photo of Gandhi and I don't know if it' real or fake

Nehru to waise bhi Pakistan main "tharki" mashhoor hai... he had an affair with the wife of Lord mountbatten as well?

No offence intended to anybody

its 100 percent real...they have the original pic in royal british museum,london.

Duno about pics of gandhi, but nehru did have affair with ladies...

I think its not real as his spectacles are different than the one in this pic..plus he has more muscles in this pic.

I think its not real as his spectacles are different than the one in this pic..plus he has more muscles in this pic.

:rofl:

I find these pictures funny...

Real or not, they seems to be having fun. What harm is there ?

Its real lol look at that man and lady in the corner ...the way they looking to Gandhi lol

A fake picture of the Father of the Nation, MK Gandhi has been doing the rounds on the Internet

If you happened to see a picture of legendary Indian Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, better known as Mahatma Gandhi, merrily dancing away with a white girl at a party while still in his dhoties, take heart – it is not him! Take a closer look, and you will see that the image is real, but the Gandhi in it is fake. Apparently it is an Australian actor posing as Gandhi who is shaking a leg with the lady. The two were captured at a charity gala in Sydney, say reports.

lol lol that means poora india he apne father ko nahi pehchan raha idher lol :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom