What's new

Is it haram to use nukes?

Uchiha

Reaction score
It involves killing civillians and innocent children, trees and animals - all of which are haram. So why are we increasing our stockpile and investing in ICBMs? I understand we can use it to showoff, but we dont actually need to build them, we can just lie that we have all that :azn:

It involves killing civillians and innocent children, trees and animals - all of which are haram. So why are we increasing our stockpile and investing in ICBMs? I understand we can use it to showoff, but we dont actually need to build them, we can just lie that we have all that :azn:
that was expected from a dumb guy....
you have some serious brain fart :crazy:

No sir

in Islam you can do anything for your rights.

bt it must be your rights.

A nuke does not discriminate between men and women, children and the old..
It does not spare any life.. human or otherwise.. except perhaps cockroaches.

Its haram in my dictionary.

Using them could be haram...but making them is not.

A military has to deploy an operational weapons system,to ensure that the enemy knows what we have in store.Only a fully operational system can provide enough evidence that it is there,it works and it will be used if required.

Mere lies cannot prove anything.Enemy Intelligence can easily find the loop-holes in the fabricated story.

killing innocents is forbidden in any religion so of course it is haram

@santro

what your dictionary says about old age wars......
when forts were surrounded for months????
there also were children and women in these forts.... but they also suffered from hunger and other difficulties as well.

No sir

in Islam you can do anything for your rights.

bt it must be your rights.

Like kill animals and trees and babies?
"and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity" (part of 5:32)

Yes, very haram I think. You guys should stop making nukes and dispose of them immediately. :P

@santro

what your dictionary says about old age wars......
when forts were surrounded for months????
there also were children and women in these forts.... but they also suffered from hunger and other difficulties as well.

Yes.. and the crusaders slaughtered thousands of women and children at acre..
War has always been horrible..
So did Salahuddin ayubi repeat the same for the Crusader cities?

Let alone using nukes...........having it is also haram.

Back
Top Bottom