What's new

Is Indian Cuisine Coming of Age in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Pakistani and Indian food are good in their respective categorys. The taste only differs in the amount of spices and the spices that are used. Pakistani food are less spicy as the Kashmiri chilly veraity that they use are less spicy. on the other hand we have south indian currys that are super spicy because of the use of Andra Red Chilly.

There isn't much spicy stuff (chili) in Chinese food. Apart from some regional cuisines like Sichuan and Teochew perhaps.

(I think you guys spell Sichuan as Szechwan).

So it's great to go out and eat some foreign foods that use more spicy chili. :cheesy:

Indian Cuisine in the World affair section of PDF LOL !!!!

@ Hafizz Bhai, since most of the " Indian Cuisine " restaurants in the US are actually Pakistani or Bangladeshi owned and managed, maybe the Title should reflect that ?

There isn't much spicy stuff (chili) in Chinese food. Apart from some regional cuisines like Sichuan and Teochew perhaps.
thanks for letting me know that, i wish that i get a chance to travel the land of Kung-fu and have some great chinese food(cusine). But alas i have to wait for that. Right now i can not take a vacation and travel to China on a pleasure trip as I have too many thing to set right in my personal life and career

I know right.. but why do they hide their name & nationality? ... :azn:

I have even seen Hindu dieties/ Murals in pakistani restaurant just to show how Indian they are.. :D

@ Hafizz Bhai, since most of the " Indian Cuisine " restaurants in the US are actually Pakistani or Bangladeshi owned and managed, maybe the Title should reflect that ?

do the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis feer their brand value that they have to name thier restarants as INDIAN.
grow up and respect yourself, your brand value and that of others and their brand value.
The more you try to belittle others, the more you make your self embarassed and belittled in the eyes of others

Hey buddy can I ask you something, whenever I buy Lahore chicken I always run out of that red and white sauce, but I have no idea what the sauce is? I want to buy the ingredients to make the sauce myself, because I feel bad asking the restaurant to give me loads of extra sauce packets lol.

Sorry CD am only good at eating. btw I like Chinese food in the UK we get mostly Cantonese

Sorry CD am only good at eating. btw I like Chinese food in the UK we get mostly Cantonese

Cantonese food = AWESOME. :D

I personally think it is the best cuisine in China... though being from Hong Kong I am obviously biased, lol.

Though Shandong cuisine and Sichuan cuisine are amazing too.

The name India is not theirs exclusively. We are embarrassed normally to be associated with them but we can use India or India or incredible as and when we like it

Cantonese food = AWESOME. :D

I personally think it is the best cuisine in China... though being from Hong Kong I am obviously biased, lol.

Though Shandong cuisine and Sichuan cuisine are also amazing.

It is awesome I love beef with chili and black bean sauce

So it's great to go out and eat some foreign foods that use more spicy chili. :cheesy:

Most restaurants in India write it as a Szechwan. I like Szechwan variety of foods mostly as they are spicy.

We also have a population of Hakka Chinese in Kolkata and they invented many fusion dishes.

Indian Chinese cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The name India is not theirs exclusively. We are embarrassed normally to be associated with them but we an use India or India or incredible as and when we like it
In what way the INDIANS are different as a human being that you are embarassed to associate yourself with us. you have long back said that your lawyer, accountant, etc are INDIAN. if you can associate with them, how come you do business with them.
the more you hate us for no reason the more you tend to embarass yourself in public trying to prove your invalid point of how superior you are when compared to the INDIANS. REMEMBER God created all as equals

thanks for letting me know that, i wish that i get a chance to travel the land of Kung-fu and have some great chinese food(cusine). But alas i have to wait for that. Right now i can not take a vacation and travel to China on a pleasure trip as I have too many thing to set right in my personal life and career

I am sure Sino C would regard it as a pleasure to show you around

In what way the INDIANS are different as a human being that you are embarassed to associate yourself with us. you have long back said that your lawyer, accountant, etc are INDIAN. if you can associate with them, how come you do business with them.
the more you hate us for no reason the more you tend to embarass yourself in public trying to prove your invalid point of how superior you are when compared to the INDIANS. REMEMBER God created all as equals

I have learned what you guys are about by coming onto this forum and seeing the hatred you have for my kind

do the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis feer their brand value that they have to name thier restarants as INDIAN.
grow up and respect yourself, your brand value and that of others and their brand value.
The more you try to belittle others, the more you make your self embarassed and belittled in the eyes of others

I know we love to do that because you stole our product and present it as INDIAN FOOD. DONT YOU HAVE ANY SHAME ?

Why don't you just sell your vegetarian garbage because that is all you HINDUS contributed to Indian food.

The Biryanis , Nahari, Pasandeh, Kofta dishes, Seekh and Shami Kebabs, Haleem , beef masala dishes are all Muslim contribution to North Indian Cuisine.

Those are our contributions to the North Indian foods.

Ethnically I am from North Indian territory ( Dehli ).

I love Szechwan.. do u have recipe of the "ORIGINAL" Chinese Szechwan chicken???

I know we love to do that because you stole our product and present it as INDIAN FOOD. DONT YOU HAVE ANY SHAME ?

Why don't you just sell vegetarian garbage because that is all you HINDUS contributed to Indian food.

The Biryanis , Kofta dishes, Haleem , beef masala dishes are all Muslim contribution to North Indian Cuisine.

Those are our contributions to the North Indian foods.

Ethnically I am from North Indian territory ( Dehli ).

You are only admitting they are North-Indian cuisine, not of Punjab or Sindh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom