What's new

IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT WITH MMRCA DEAL?

Next time PlAAF will hold counter excercise with PAF F16noock50, they will tell which is better.

At the first Indeginous made Rafale set for India, china will have manufactured at least .100 J10b at that time.

Against what?

rafale is a true multirole fighter designed for that purpose from the bigining unlike su30mki,a air superiority fighter turned into strike fighter with gradual upgrades so rafale could penetrate enemy air space and do SEAD missions ,assist mki in airsuperiority role(use mki radar and rafale will remain passive)...or any kind of mission...because it's MULTI ROLE :victory:

Close to 8 months has passed since India declared Rafale as the winner of MMRCA. But yet there is no sign of inking the deal. Every now and then conflicting news between two sides on price, ToT, investment of the percentage of the deal amount back in India keeps coming up. The only place where the deal has shown consistency is postponement. First we hear the August - September timeline from IAF Chief, then December timeline by defence ministry and now March,2013 timeline.

My only worry is what if at the end of 2013 we get to hear that "the deal with Dassault regarding delivery of 126 rafale jets has failed."
Obvious to everybody, india is still a poor country and does not have the money to afford MMRCA, so this endless "negotiation" is just an excuse. Just like how all of a sudden india is no longer buying T-50 or even buying some future FGFA from Russia.

J-20 will be mass produced before MMRCA deal is signed.

Obvious to everybody, india is still a poor country and does not have the money to afford MMRCA, so this endless "negotiation" is just an excuse. Just like how all of a sudden india is no longer buying T-50 or even buying some future FGFA from Russia.

...you appeared scared :lol: and seem to be wishing India do not buy Rafale.

Dont worry ...we will be buying those Rafales as well as T-50 :P

Don't worry, Rafale will be good enough for your junk 20. I doubt China's ability to design 5th gen fighter close to the technology level of USA or Russia. China is still atleast a decade behind Russia in terms of fighter building technology.

At the first Indeginous made Rafale set for India, china will have manufactured at least .100 J10b at that time.

So what? Rafale is way superior than your J-10B.

Don't worry, Rafale will be good enough for your junk 20. I doubt China's ability to design 5th gen fighter close to the technology level of USA or Russia. China is still atleast a decade behind Russia in terms of fighter building technology.

Look, you are obviously an amateur who can't tell the difference among range, ferry range and combat radius (based on your BS of LCA having 850km combat radius), and you use names like "junk-20" and other BS. I think this forum is not for you. Try Bharat Rakshak. There you will find more like minded Indians. Here at PDF, this kind of idiocy usually results in BAN.

Look, you are obviously an amateur who can't tell the difference among range, ferry range and combat radius (based on your BS of LCA having 850km combat radius), and you use names like "junk-20" and other BS. I think this forum is not for you. Try Bharat Rakshak. There you will find more like minded Indians. Here at PDF, this kind of idiocy usually results in BAN.

You better go to Chinese defence and hound there. Rafale is a world class fighter and I have not given this tag to Rafale but it is given by the world defence analyst and it was again proven in Aero India.
As far as J-10B goes, who has compared it with any fourth gen fighter. Chinese government has not disclosed all relevant data of its performance. And I called J-20 as inferior not by comparing it with F-16 but with PAK FA and F-22.

You better go to Chinese defence and hound there. Rafale is a world class fighter and I have not given this tag to Rafale but it is given by the world defence analyst and it was again proven in Aero India.
As far as J-10B goes, who has compared it with any fourth gen fighter. Chinese government has not disclosed all relevant data of its performance. And I called J-20 as inferior not by comparing it with F-16 but with PAK FA and F-22.

Again, you have no proof that the J-10B and the J-20 are inferior than their western counterparts, since you said it yourself that the Chinese government has released the data. I have been on this forum long enough to see the kind of ignorance come and go. Your kind of opinion contributes nothing to the discussion.

Again, you have no proof that the J-10B and the J-20 are inferior than their western counterparts, since you said it yourself that the Chinese government has released the data. I have been on this forum long enough to see the kind of ignorance come and go. Your kind of opinion contributes nothing to the discussion.

Yes, I have no proof but I am relying on Russia's and USA's experience of designing a fighter aircraft. And it is not hidden. Their technology has always been superior to China's. Hence I have some mean from where I have drawn the above conclusion. What is your logic to oppose my claim.

okay,u came out with that answer by yourself.that is smart.

dead end already,since you already have your answer.peace.
Yes, I have no proof but I am relying on Russia's and USA's experience of designing a fighter aircraft. And it is not hidden. Their technology has always been superior to China's. Hence I have some mean from where I have drawn the above conclusion. What is your logic to oppose my claim.

okay,u came out with that answer by yourself.that is smart.

dead end already,since you already have your answer.peace.

I said I have no proof regarding J-20.As no data not even of it's specification has been disclosed.Don't try to troll it with j-10b

Back
Top Bottom