What's new

IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT WITH MMRCA DEAL?

May not outperform but match J10B.

1. J 10 combat radius is 550km without aerial refueling whereas Tejas combat radius is 850 km without aerial refueling.

2. J 10B will able to carry 6 ton of payload and if it carries drop tank to increase it's range it's weapon load will decrease to 4.5 ton. On the other hand Tejas mk2's payload is 5 ton clean.(Note:- J 10 will not able to take off with full 6 ton payload from high altitude.)

3. Both will have AESA radar.

4. Cruising speed of both the plane is same.

5. Thrust to weight ratio of Tejas will be better than J-10B.

6. RCS of Tejas mk2 will be smaller than J-10B.

j10b is MCA , Tejas is LCA

J10A & j10B is in has already been inducted in PLAA since 2008, according to estimates 300+ numbers are flying

and finally J10b has & LCA Tejas will have ---------

kindly be practical.

Economic downturn in France may not allow her to lend soft loans to India to facilitate the purchase. This must be the major reason why there is a delay. The GOI may also be negotiating the terms of the loan agreement which is taking time. :)

cow of Asia must pay more to dukes ... I just saw it behind the curtains

Economic downturn in France may not allow her to lend soft loans to India to facilitate the purchase. This must be the major reason why there is a delay. The GOI may also be negotiating the terms of the loan agreement which is taking time. :)

I don't know if you are on drugs you shouldn't be or need to be on some these are the only two options considering the nonsense you just spouted.

India has the cash to pay for all its procurements it doesn't need loans like some weak puppet state.

Face Palm. You can just change the numbers and facts and post them as proof.

May not outperform but match J10B.

1. J 10 combat radius is 550km without aerial refueling whereas Tejas combat radius is 850 km without aerial refueling.

2. J 10B will able to carry 6 ton of payload and if it carries drop tank to increase it's range it's weapon load will decrease to 4.5 ton. On the other hand Tejas mk2's payload is 5 ton clean.(Note:- J 10 will not able to take off with full 6 ton payload from high altitude.)

3. Both will have AESA radar.

4. Cruising speed of both the plane is same.

5. Thrust to weight ratio of Tejas will be better than J-10B.

6. RCS of Tejas mk2 will be smaller than J-10B.

The specification of tech transfer will take some time to negotiation. The hurry of IAF to get Rafale will make India compromise in the payment term.

Face Palm. You can just change the numbers and facts and post them as proof.

If you think I have change the number and facts, then I request you to post the original number and facts with proof from any official document.

In my case, I have use Chinese defence, wikipedia and few other defence websites to quote the figures.

Rafale is the only way of counterback for J10b, LCA's for JF17.

Let's being realistic, Rafale is extremely for IAF. It's a must, not a alternative.

Let's being realistic, Rafale is extremely for IAF. It's a must, not a alternative.

rafale will be used against Pakistan but we can handle Pakistan threat even with out rafale. rafale is a must to balance growing Chinese military buildup and ensure that there is no war.

rafale will be used against Pakistan but we can handle Pakistan threat even with out rafale. rafale is a must to balance growing Chinese military buildup and ensure that there is no war.

well most of the rafales will be based in eastern command so they are not for Pakistan at first place!!

firstly try j-10b with f-16 blk 40 :)

comparing it with rafale is insult and even rafale can take on 5th gen fighters

well most of the rafales will be based in eastern command so they are not for Pakistan at first place!!

yes major share will go to counter Chinese threat but I think a small number will positioned against Pakistan too.

Back
Top Bottom