What's new

Is Earth the only technologically-intensive civilization in Universe?

Like Stephen Hawking said, there is a good chance that IF aliens are advanced enough to come to Earth on their own, then the most likely result is that humans will be like the Native Americans, and those advanced aliens will be like the European colonists.

I.e. Disaster for us.
What IF they have already been here but dont want get involved in land grabing and stuffs like that,unlike europeans. If they technologically advance to travel all the way to earth ,then why cant they simply sneak inside our planet whithout being caught,though there are tons of pic of alien ship on the internet some of'em real and some fake. Anyways i wasn't good in hide-n-seek either :D

They're already here!
Wouldn't be surprised,there was recently a pic by NASA from ISS which had a unidentified object flying in its trajectory ,that thing is yet to be identified and NASA also said that there wasn't a sattalite(anyways no sattalite would be put on ISS's trajectory) or an experimental aircraft like X31 anywhere close to ISS .

UFO.jpg
Wouldn't be surprised,there was recently a pic by NASA from ISS which had a unidentified object flying in its trajectory ,that thing is yet to be identified and NASA also said that there wasn't a sattalite(anyways no sattalite would be put on ISS's trajectory) or an experimental aircraft like X31 anywhere close to ISS .
Check this out....

UFO.jpg

NASA has NO EXPLANATION as to what that object was!!

Or is it some ultra top secret program NASA has with ETs? Well, your guess is as good as mine!

Here's another from the horse's mouth...

UFO2.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 148352
Check this out....

View attachment 148352

NASA has NO EXPLANATION as to what that object was!!

Or is it some ultra top secret program NASA has with ETs? Well, your guess is as good as mine!

Here's another from the horse's mouth...(may take a while to download)

View attachment 148354
Yep and there had been two more spottings close to ISS in Aug & Oct, cant post any pics but here the link.
from Aug,
UFO enthusiasts see extraterrestrials near International Space Station | Daily Mail Online
Oct,
UFO spotted in NASA video of astronauts repairing International Space Station | Daily Mail Online

Or is it some ultra top secret program NASA has with ETs?
why cant it be is the question a country which has been to moon in the late 60's is still exploring mars? kinda hard to belive,looking at those achievments of 60's 40years down the line they must have done a lot then we see them doing today.

Have you dont know about Fermi paradox?
About fermi paradox I think it is made with an assumption that no ET has ever contacted us.But what if they've and the populace doesnt know about it??

No.....earth is not the only technologically intensive planet in universe......
aliens are there....:mamba:
predators are there.... :butcher:
transformers are there.... :lock:
kryptonite are there..... :super:
guardians of the galaxy are there....:triniti:

Even jadoo is there :sarcastic:
these people live in a separate planet and r more technologically intensive...... :(:cray:

On a serious note....I agree with what the thread states.....yes,earth is the only technologically intensive planet in universe :haha:

I don't believe in existence of other creatures :pleasantry:
Sadu and Mulls are also there.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha:

USA has got Area 51 and advanced technology far ahead then others (hahaha totally bulls#@t)
Bullshit? Read my thread here on the AboveTopSecret.com website:

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

The opening quote...

“And apparently, NASA must be used to convince the public
that our current technology, such as with our very old and decrepit
Space Shuttle program, is the best we have, while our military
conducts space missions with technology that we can only
fantasize about while watching Star Trek.”
-
USAF Medic, 1980s

Bullshit? Read my thread here on the AboveTopSecret.com website:

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

The opening quote...

“And apparently, NASA must be used to convince the public
that our current technology, such as with our very old and decrepit
Space Shuttle program, is the best we have, while our military
conducts space missions with technology that we can only
fantasize about while watching Star Trek.”
-
USAF Medic, 1980s

And still they get defeated by a bunch of pajama worn Taliban!!:D

There is no technological civilization some thousand light years around us. Hard to say about longer distances, since the universe is virtually infinite.

Back
Top Bottom