What's new

Iraqi Sunni Arabs yearn to remain part of Arab fold

So you want to troll us now ? should we start about Saudi ? this is all old news your posting & **** al jazeera.

How is this exactly trolling by any means? Only 1 of the 8 videos is from Al-Jazeera and only the English version of Al-Jazeera. That report is just asking normal people.

All what is happening in the region concerns neighboring fellow Arab countries whether we like it or not.

Also this forum is open for everyone and everyone can post threads about anyone. How can I not post threads about fellow Sunni Arabs? I have relatives living in Ramadi and Baghdad so it concerns me. Ancestors on my fathers side lived in Iraq/were from Iraq.

We have dozens of threads about Saudi Arabia or other Arab matters posted by non-Arabs DAILY.

You are free to make threads about Saudi Arabia or anyone other country. I will or cannot stop you.

I see no trolling here or sectarianism. I even write that I hope that their fair demands will be met.

I hope for all the best for every single Arab country. Everyone knows this here. My problem is the Iranian Mullah's which are not discussed here only vaguely.

Back
Top Bottom