What's new

Iraq to buy 12 JF-17 Thunder jets from Pakistan

Let me explain what is even greater factor than the same sect. Iraqis are ARABS, and Iranians are Persians. And no matter what, ARABS have and always will consider themselves DIFFERENT species to Persians. PAN-ARABISM is embedded in History.
I don't think so. The shia Iraqi let the Iran shia militant to enter into Iraq and fight ISIS together. During Saddam times, no Iraqi shia are allowed into the armies during Iran/Iraq war. The sunni Iraqi bear all the casualties during the war.

Iraqi shia put religion first, others all are secondary. When Saddam is topple and Iraqi shia put into power, they persecuted the sunni and side with Iran shia.

I don't think so. The shia Iraqi let the Iran shia militant to enter into Iraq and fight ISIS together. During Saddam times, no Iraqi shia are allowed into the armies during Iran/Iraq war. The sunni Iraqi bear all the casualties during the war.

Iraqi shia put religion first, others all are secondary. When Saddam is topple and Iraqi shia put into power, they persecuted the sunni and side with Iran shia.

My dad/his entire family side are Shia and were in the army, fighting Iran.

It's for a reason that I don't pretend to be an expert on Chinese affairs, you should do the same. Currently you're just sharing wrong info.

My dad/his entire family side are Shia and were in the army, fighting Iran.

It's for a reason that I don't pretend to be an expert on Chinese affairs, you should do the same. Currently you're just sharing wrong info.
Not sure how truth is that. But can you deny no Iranian shia militant are fighting along with Iraqi shia against ISIS during recapture of Mosul?

They don't seems to come into Iraq forcefully but more like invitation by locals. Plus I doubt some Iraqi shia will worshipped Saddam Hussein. I have serious doubt about your story.

Not sure how truth is that. But can you deny no Iranian shia militant are fighting along with Iraqi shia against ISIS during recapture of Mosul?

They don't seems to come into Iraq forcefully but more like invitation by locals. Plus I doubt some Iraqi shia will worshipped Saddam Hussein. I have serious doubt about your story.

Iraq lacks no manpower, no Iranians were fighting in Iraq. We had a handful of Iranian commanders roaming around with the PMU but not with the army. The Mosul operation didn't have any PMU involvement, PMU was only on the west of Mosul closing all exit and entry points to Syria.

You can not believe me all you want, i'll call a Japanese guy next time I have a question about Arabs, they know better than I do.

Iraq lacks no manpower, no Iranians were fighting in Iraq. We had a handful of Iranian commanders roaming around with the PMU but not with the army. The Mosul operation didn't have any PMU involvement, PMU was only on the west of Mosul closing all exit and entry points to Syria.

You can not believe me all you want, i'll call a Japanese guy next time I have a question about Arabs, they know better than I do.
GettyImages-839558580.jpg

I think you shall be familiar with these militants and their backer...

Not to mention why soleimani was killed in Iraq instead of in Iran. There are many concrete facts Iran militants are deeply involved in Iraq none other than invited by Iraqi shia.

JF-17 makes a lot of sense for Iraq for many different reasons. Its a good mix for use for unconventional warfare but with advanced munition can be very effective for convention warfare as well. Also allows Iraq to diversify its geopolitical position and not be tied to the western camp.

View attachment 813111

Not to mention why soleimani was killed in Iraq instead of in Iran. There are many concrete facts Iran militants are deeply involved in Iraq none other than invited by Iraqi shia.

Those are Iraqis.

Use the correct term, Iraqi militants (backed by Iran). Not Iranian militants.

View attachment 813111

There was little conflict between Sunni and Shias in Iraq until CIA instigated it in the 90's. Iran was just a tool for use by Zionist Neocons to divide and weaken the ME through sectarian conflict.

Back
Top Bottom