What's new

Iraq negotiators new multi-billion weapons deals with USA and Russia.

They should look towards dealing with US, EU and Russia for facilities rather than equipments now...

Facilities have been built already, F16 bunkers/shelters whatever the name is..
They work on these facilities after making orders, it usually takes years before delivery.

MiG-35 is amazing bro!

Yes but the SU 35 is in the class of F15, a heavy fighter while you can put the MIG 35 in the F16 class, I think if possible we need both class fighters, Russia is willing to export the SU 35, only this would change power balance in the ME if exported in a big quantity.

Yes but the SU 35 is in the class of F15, a heavy fighter while you can put the MIG 35 in the F16 class, I think if possible we need both class fighters, Russia is willing to export the SU 35, only this would change power balance in the ME if exported in a big quantity.

Well,

Both of them are multirole Aircrafts. Anyway, do you believe that the Russians will sell the Su-35 to Iraq? I honestly don't think so.

We tried to lure them with an order of a 100 MiG-35s on condition that Assad must go, but I didn't work out, sadly.

Well,

Both of them are multirole Aircrafts. Anyway, do you believe that the Russians will sell the Su-35 to Iraq? I honestly don't think so.

We tried to lure them with an order of a 100 MiG-35s on condition that Assad must go, but I didn't work out, sadly.

wiki page : Russia has offered the Su-35 for sale to India, Malaysia, Algeria and Greece.

I think most of it depends on the systems they put on the SU 35 as it is an upgraded SU 27, I think they would sell it to Iraq but not with the most advanced systems on the SU 35, it would fill the air superiority role that the F16 has a harder time filling especially when without AMRAAM.

Only country USA sold armed UAV was UK and that was only to be used in Afghanistan for ISAF missions , you are delusional if you think USA will sell armed UAV to Iraq.

There were reports from a couple months stating that Iraq asked the US to operate drones inside Iraq. There's also recent news about sending US military advisors to Iraq. The news about drones FOR Iraq is a request and not confirmed. However, it is possible operates in iraq rather selling to Iraq.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom