Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
1~22.jpg

2~16.jpg

4~7.jpg

5~6.jpg

6~3.jpg

At least we can enjoy the teasers in Rouhani administration!

At least we can enjoy the teasers in Rouhani administration!

What do you expect !?

Daily rocket launches !?

Space technologies are critical and there is no point in launching micro sats with safir ... Because they are useless!

We demonstrated space launch technology with safir ... Nothing more !

Well, it is up to you to believe that Iran is already conquering the space. Others have the right to express their doubts. I once looked through TripAdvisor.com (out of a pure curiosity) for hotels in Tehran, and Isfahan. As you might know, Tripadvisor does permit posting travelers' photos which reflect any hotel's reality far more than the hotel management's photos. In both Tehran, and Isfahan, I have found 2-3 hotels in each city that are worth being called hotels. If a nation is still not yet able to get some respectable hotels done for its foreign visitors, then why would that nation be able to conquer the space? I know that this is just way too irrelevant, but still, it could give any neutral observer a hint on the regime's poor management. Also, the regime talked about being able to produce a stealthy jet known as Qaher 313. This was a big joke that made all of their subsequent announcements fall apart.

C...con...conquer space? They're giving an honest effort given their extremely handicapped situation. Saudi Arabia and the other PGCC (I won't take the P out under any circumstances), don't have the same sanctions or even population size that Iran does let alone the constant threat of military attack. Iran is sending satellites into space ALL ON ITS OWN. Even if they last a couple months that's still an admirable achievement given their situation.

Man oh man, talk about you vs the whole world. Mullahs or not, Iran had gotten the short end of the stick no matter what and when they finally start doing stuff that other advance nation do it becomes all a lie and a facade.

Maybe I'll give you a little context. Iran is quite literally surrounded by the US and the sanctions have taken their toll. This is something that no one can argue. But from a position of disadvantage Iran is still able to make advances in Space technology as well as advanced missile tech. This is something that is fact, our pentagon knows it.

Anyways....

What do you expect !?
Actually I expect nothing more than current state:
95% budget cut of space agency.
suspension of 80% of scientific projects.
unveiling of animations.

Daily rocket launches !?
of course not, during Rouhani's administration we became so genious that now we can test our sats without launching them!

Space technologies are critical and there is no point in launching micro sats with safir ... Because they are useless!

We demonstrated space launch technology with safir ... Nothing more !
These are not useless, these are the results of few years of researches in our universities, each one containing dozens of projects, experimental sats meant for gaining experiment.
Talking big wont lead us nowhere! We still haven't mastered even these sats.
The last launch was a failure, remember?

Back
Top Bottom