What's new

Iran's domestic advanced jet trainer "Yasin"

Yasin also uses a domestic ejection seat which can function even in Zero speed and jumps 100 meter in air.

13980724195142280186756310.jpg

Iran is the third country in the world which produces domestic ejection seats.
I think kosar was the name of project and yaseen is the name of product......

Congratulations!!! It is always a great achievement to build a complex system especially under such sanctions and purely relying on domestic work force.

Hopefully Iran can use this platform to train new generation of pilots as this was a major issue. Combining this with the Kowsar jet, we now have the infrastructure to sustain our Air Force. Looking forward to see fruition of other projects such as larger turbofan and Qaher.

finally.... a useful airforce project that has practical applications. (i was never ever excited by the various modified f-5 projects that were dead/obsolete before they even hit the ground)

1 minor criticism.. even if its a prototype, why didn't they put a fresh coat of paint on it for unveil?

finally.... a useful airforce project that has practical applications. (i was never ever excited by the various modified f-5 projects that were dead/obsolete before they even hit the ground)

1 minor criticism.. even if its a prototype, why didn't they put a fresh coat of paint on it for unveil?
you know what!....the only thing that make us hopeful is the last decision of ministery of defence who decided to invest more on Air force....

it's the functional check flight, they paint the structure in one color so if any part detaches during the flight or any fraction appear in it become visible.

it's specifications is not similar to neither one of C-101, MIG-AT or AT-13. why the **** it's empty weight is 5.5 tons??!

Positive thing about it is that it really does not use any foreign subsystem and that up to the engine. A product like the Shahed-129 drone always at least needs a foreign engine.
That means price of the components is in toman, not $ and this is the basis for a economical serial production in the future (that prototype certainly uses foreign components of course).

The specs at MAKS 2019 changed apparently, they seem to try to make it more lightweight. So the second prototype may differ.

By looking at spec it seems those f-5 deviate are better solutions.

Back
Top Bottom