What's new

Iranian scientist could have been killed by Iran

Hussein

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
This a theory by a group of ex ambassadors of Iran in foreign countries.
کمپین سفارت سبز: بیانیه کمپین سفارت سبز در خصوص ماهیت واقعی انفجارهای اخیر تروریستی در ایران،سوریه و عراق
They say that Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan had written a letter that he was complaining the way Iran was acting with its nuclear program and strongly criticizing the policy of the country.

True or not, that shows there is a big tension inside Iran.

Hussein, the Jewish kids at my university are even laughing and celebrating and you're still coming up with theories?

Hussein, the Jewish kids at my university are even laughing and celebrating and you're still coming up with theories?
it is not at all my theory but from a group of ex ambassadors
i just put news, i didn't say it is true

I didn't know that even the comments of a blog on blogsopt by Green supporters in exile is worth opening a new thread. lol

oh man.what is your real goal.
every one know that who are this scientist killer.

I didn't know that even the comments of a blog on blogsopt by Green supporters in exile is worth opening a new thread. lol
I didn't agree. It is not comments on a blog , it is an information that you can read in many places. Doesn't mean it is true but it deserves a thread.

Look here it is here :
سفارت سبز

It is here in the Al Arabiya :
جمهوری اسلامی ایران متهم به ترور مصطفی اØ*مدی روشن شد

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

oh man.what is your real goal.
every one know that who are this scientist killer.
believe me there are many theories and informations that are not of course published in Iran
and that you will ignore. Some are maybe fakes but at least to know what are some informations circulating is not bad.
When some Israelis are happy it would be Israel killing him doesn't mean it is Israel.
Even if myself i 90% believe it is Israel, i never close my mind to any theory and discussion.

Al-Arabiya is even less reputable than blogspot personal blogs, but anyways, let it be. At least it has been read by many as it seems to be.

Hussein, you are becoming disgusting by the day. Spreading US,Israeli propaganda against Iran. Yes EX Ambassadors, thought they are leaving a sinking ship by leaving the government in 2009 but they have miscalculated their decisions so they started getting desperate and spread propaganda against Iran.

Btw, US presidential candidate Rick Santorum admits US hands and Israel just 1 day before the terror act warned of ''unnatural events''

Hussein, you are becoming disgusting by the day. Spreading US,Israeli propaganda against Iran. Yes EX Ambassadors, thought they are leaving a sinking ship by leaving the government in 2009 but they have miscalculated their decisions so they started getting desperate and spread propaganda against Iran.

Btw, US presidential candidate Rick Santorum admits US hands and Israel just 1 day before the terror act warned of ''unnatural events''

Give us the source that a candidate knows something otherwise its bs.

Oh its the same as those theories that are dismissed by west as crackpot saying that Americans or Israelis were responsible for the attack on the twin towers

Brother - we all have lost cause characters in our ranks pretending to be supporters of our nations yet instead they are spreaders of hate. You have your Hussein. We have our VCheng.
It is completey outrageous that Iran killed the scientist. - what stupid conspiracy theory is this??

Brother - we all have lost cause characters in our ranks pretending to be supporters of our nations yet instead they are spreaders of hate. You have your Hussein. We have our VCheng.
It is completey outrageous that Iran killed the scientist. - what stupid conspiracy theory is this??
by the way you are living in England?

^^ so what he should adopt the western views?-
what!!! is it even a condition to live there?-

does france hv one??- m curious?-

In lack of diverse free media access to event & those involved, it is hard to know what actually happened. West will have its own theory, while Iran will have its own version.

Nobody knows whats the truth. This is a war based on deception.

Back
Top Bottom