What's new

Iranian Empires and Dynasties

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilkkhante = il -khan = big khan..... and you say it was persian.. :)

Anyways, i don't like to participate in this thread. People trying to steal our history is just laughable.
If you guys only learn there is difference between Iranian and persian . persians are just one the peoples who made Iranians

Well, Turks are Turks. We are not Persian or Iranian or Iranic.......

If you guys only learn there is difference between Iranian and persian . persians are just one the peoples who made Iranians

Some of the Iranian members refuses to make this distinction, thats what irritates me, they bound it to Persian ethnicity and nationalism.

Well, Turks are Turks. We are not Persian or Iranian or Iranic.......
right and wrong , When an Azeri lived in Iran for tens of Generation , when he and his ancestor gave their blood for protecting the country when he works for a prosperous Iran , well I consider him Iranian not turkish . and there are a difference between an Azeri and a Turk

The Azeri people are not the pure turks that you claim they are the mix of Original people who lived in the area and tribes that later migrated to the area .
Ancient residents of the area spoke the Ancient Azari language, which belonged to the Iranian branch of the Indo-European languages.[56] In the 11th century A.D. with Seljukid conquests, OghuzTurkic tribes started moving across the Iranian plateau into the Caucasus and Anatolia. The influx of the Oghuz and other Turkmen tribes was further accentuated by the Mongol invasion.[57] Here, the Oghuz tribes divided into various smaller groups, some of whom – mostly Sunni – moved to Anatolia (i.e., the Ottomans) and became settled, while others remained in the Caucasus region and later – due to the influence of the Safaviyya – eventually converted to the Shiabranch of Islam. The latter were to keep the name "Turkmen" or "Turcoman" for a long time: from the 13th century onwards they gradually Turkified the Iranian-speaking populations of Azerbaijan, thus creating a new identity based on Shia and the use of Oghuz Turkic. Today, this Turkic-speaking population is known as Azerbaijani.[45]
In many references, Azerbaijanis are designated as a Turkic people, due to their Turkic language.[72][73]However, modern-day Azerbaijanis are believed to be primarily the descendants of the Caucasian Albanian[74][75] and Iranian peoples who lived in the areas of the Caucasus and northern Iran, respectively, prior to Turkification. Historian Vladimir Minorsky writes that largely Iranian and Caucasian populations became Turkic-speaking:

In the beginning of the 5th/11th century the Ghuzz hordes, first in smaller parties, and then in considerable numbers, under the Seljuqids occupied Azerbaijan. In consequence, the Iranian population of Azerbaijan and the adjacent parts of Transcaucasia became Turkophone while the characteristic features of Ādharbāyjānī Turkish, such as Persian intonations and disregard of the vocalic harmony, reflect the non-Turkic origin of the Turkicised population.[76]

Thus, centuries of Turkic migration and turkification of the region helped to formulate the contemporary Azerbaijani ethnic identity.
they are turkish speaking while their origin is a little different as the origin of turks of turkey

Some of the Iranian members refuses to make this distinction, thats what irritates me, they bound it to Persian ethnicity and nationalism.
well anybody who mix the term of Iranian and Persian have serious problem whether he is Iranian or not Iranian . I'm consider myself a persian but I have always were aware that the term of Iranian is a term far more diverse and prominent than a persian .

Last edited:
I have been taking history since first grade. :D

So regular school lasts 11 years and in university i took 2 history classes.

Ladies and gentleman you have a historian who has studied the subject for 12 years.:partay:

Do they teach those are Turkish empires in Turkey because everywhere else they teach them as Iranian empires.

Are these mongols still trying to spread their fake ideology?
Azaris are Iranic by race. Get over it.

Here is what Turks look like:

Screen+shot+2012-02-29+at+3.44.10+PM.png

And here is an Iranic Azari:

f_gholipour20130629072848140.jpg

I can see the resemblance.:rofl::lol:

right and wrong , When an Azeri lived in Iran for tens of Generation , when he and his ancestor gave their blood for protecting the country when he works for a prosperous Iran , well I consider him Iranian not turkish . and there are a difference between an Azeri and a Turk

The Azeri people are not the pure turks that you claim they are the mix of Original people who lived in the area and tribes that later migrated to the area .

they are turkish speaking while their origin is a little different as the origin of turks of turkey

well anybody who mix the term of Iranian and Persian have serious problem whether he is Iranian or not Iranian . I'm consider myself a persian but I have always were aware that the term of Iranian is a term far more diverse and prominent than a persian .

Your personal prefefence of how to identify others do not chanbe international academic approach to ethnic description of human beings.

You copy past something without giving the source; which shows us how much you know what you are talking about, just copy past somethings and you think you made it.

You will either way admit that Turks ruled you for centuries; Nearly half of population in Iran are Turks; In North west there are two Turk countries, in North east there is another one.

When The reality crushes fiction in the isolated world, you wake up into real world.

Do they teach those are Turkish empires in Turkey because everywhere else they teach them as Iranian empires.
No in my area they say that the seljuks were turks and they also said that turks founded the safavid empire.

Mr. Mod you have to put your correct location flag. Anyway here in NYC my world history textbook clearly stated them as Iranian empires. The only Turkish empire I learned about in school was Ottomans.
Webmaster already knows and he doesn't care. I remeber reading something saying that you dont have to have your location flag.

You need to get a better education.

No in my area they say that the seljuks were turks and they also said that turks founded the safavid empire.
Safavid empire was made by Azaris, Iranic people not some mongols. I suppose you learn your history from Turkey. I don't wonder why you're filled with false information. Did they also teach you Turan is part of Turkish history? :lol:

Also iranians should admit that these states were ruled by turks.

Safavid empire was made by Azaris, Iranic people not some mongols. I suppose you learn your history from Turkey. I don't wonder why you're filled with false information. Did they also teach you Turan is part of Turkish history? :lol:
You cant explain why azeris live in your country and speak turkish.:lol:

Mr. Mod you have to put your correct location flag. Anyway here in NYC my world history textbook clearly stated them as Iranian empires. The only Turkish empire I learned about in school was Ottomans.

This is the problem, these Turkish fake ideology is taught only places like Turkey. No civilised country will spread their lies and nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom