What's new

Iran Wants to be Part of CPEC, Says Rouhani

Iran-Pak need to focus on increasing trade volume. Less talk from Pak side, build the pipeline. buy their gas and trade.

Both are neighbors, both of you are not going anywhere. Both are enlightened Muslim states. Make it right. Too much turmoil in Muslim world. Collaborate and make each other more prosperous and stronger.

Stop listening to countries who don't wish the same because there are many haters out there all wanting you to be enemies.

Chabahar is fact. I dont want to live in dream land of iranian mulla.
And using of RAW in shadow of chabahar is also fact.
Those who want to buy mulla's twisting words can happily do so.

Are you guy's so gullible to buy into Indian hot air? Indian's are notorious for making lot of sound but no bite. Chah Bahar is all talk. How long have the Indian's been talking about Chah Chah Bahar?

Yet please produce me one tangible fact o the ground? I mean other than headlines that are regurgitated again and again designed to get Pakistani's riled up. And looks like it works.

Can any one you guy's produce one fact on the ground in Chah Bahar? One fact on the ground?

Claiming something as fact does not make it fact. Give me some evidence, please.
There is no city with name of chabahar. There was no contract between India and Iran. Pakistan never captured any RAW agent, not a high not a low level.
Now I believe mulla.
Thanks, kindly dont waste my time.

There is no city with name of chabahar. There was no contract between India and Iran. Pakistan never captured any RAW agent, not a high not a low level.
Now I believe mulla.
Retard give me the evidence.

Retard give me the evidence.
There are no evidence for retard who sees through mulla's eyes.

Now I believe mulla.

Pakistan economic future lies with China-Iran-Turkey NOT any useless SAARC country. Pakistan should opt out SAARC and deny any geographical space to India and Afghanistan until they learn to respect us. Pakistan omission from the group will actually a lost for India and Afghanistan in a longer run once CPEC becomes operational. Pakistan never achieved and anything from SAARC and in future will not anyways.

NEW YORK: Iranian President Hassan Rouhani in a meeting with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on the sidelines of the UNGA on Wednesday expressed a desire to be part of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) as both leaders expressed satisfaction over the positive trajectory in Pak-Iran bilateral ties.

Rouhani lauded the PM Nawaz's vision which he said translated the CPEC into reality. Connectivity projects were recognised by both countries' leaders as vital to the progress of the region.

Rouhani said Iran considers Pakistan’s economic development as its own development. Both sides discussed opportunities for bilateral cooperation in the field of energy, especially oil, gas and electricity.

They noted that progress on Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline and electricity import from Iran would help Pakistan overcome its energy shortages in the coming years.

The Iranian president said there is a need for defence cooperation between the two countries, as they have a history of cooperation in this regard. Pakistan's security is the security of Iran, he said.

Nawaz apprised Rouhani of Indian brutalities in held Kashmir.

The Kashmiri people are victims of heinous acts of state-sponsored terrorism at the hands of Indian forces, Nawaz said, adding that the situation in the valley remains tense in the wake of the uprising after Wani's death.

The prime minister also stressed the need to build unity and cohesion within the Muslim world, particularly at a time of turmoil.

Rouhani extended an invitation to Iran to the prime minister. Nawaz accepted the invitation and said that he would visit Tehran soon.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1285404/iran-wants-to-be-part-of-cpec-says-rouhani
------------
Tera keya banne ga namak haram Afghania:coffee: aww India there is no word for them:lol:
" Rouhani said Iran considers Pakistan’s economic development as its own development "

We look forward to promote global peace with Iran and also in middle east and try to move with all parties (in middle east) in a mutually respectful environment. And resolving issues by friendly meetings in region

Obviously more focused on trade and economy and fighting falling conditions of security in region.

We are thankful to all of OIC for their support on inportant issue of Kashmir

With iran being so close to our border we hope trade can flow equally to Iran and to Middle east

Last edited:
Now I believe mulla.
This is rubbish. India signed a tentative $500M deal with Iran THIS YEAR on Chabahar.

Its obvious Iran can and will add value to the CPEC project. Pakistan is clearly and already violence and terrorism ridden, Iran is not, currently that is. How wont Iran help and improve chance of success of CPEC project?

This is rubbish. India signed a tentative $500M deal with Iran THIS YEAR on Chabahar.

There are some Pakistanis, more loyal to Irani mulla than the mulla himself. These are not facts in their eyes and they think everyone should turn blind eye towards Iran.

Good Iran sees india is creating chabhar only to counter Pakistan once Pak factor gone india will take back it's investment no future of chabhar better make Pakistan strong as neighbors Iran get benefits unlimited time

Back
Top Bottom