What's new

Iran Wants to be Part of CPEC, Says Rouhani

Turkey wants Iran to join the CPEC for extended trade.

It is more than Important to get as many countries as possible to partner in the CPEC to raise the stakes for all so no one dares to sabotage it .

NEW YORK: Iranian President Hassan Rouhani in a meeting with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on the sidelines of the UNGA on Wednesday expressed a desire to be part of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) as both leaders expressed satisfaction over the positive trajectory in Pak-Iran bilateral ties. "

I thought Iran was supposed to shed tears with India? Here, they are going rogue and turning backs on India wanting direct trade :o:o_O. Some folks from a special country would probably be really hurt. How could Iran cheat on them?? :cry:

I thought Iran was supposed to shed tears with India? Here, they are going rogue and turning backs on India wanting direct trade :o:o_O. Some folks from a special country would probably be really hurt. How could Iran cheat on them?? :cry:
Charisma of Nawaz Sherif?

talk about Bitch slapping Modi's "Isolate Pakistani drive"

We would want to come up with some kind of security pact with them first otherwise unregulated Iranian access to CPEC means Chahbar will become hub of Indian espionage and terrorist activities in Pakistan....Rouhani can bark all he wants...we must make our own decisions...
Rohani is not "barking" he is pinching Modi's hair buttttt
even if its just mere words .. they go against the Modi's grand plan of Isolating Pakistan.

Pakistan is isolated
%2Finbox-play-frontend%2Fimages%2Fsticker-packs%2F2%2FLI_77.gif

looks like Iran finally came to its senses and realized a stable Baluchistan is more important for there borders with benefit :dance3:

Being an ally of India in developing Chabahar..Are they trustworthy???
Hell No...

I believe Iran was always in their senses, Iran needs Pakistan; its us making problems because of KSA and since Afghanistan is not on our side anymore I believe its a great opportunity to work with Iran, we shud complete the gas pipeline and we shud also let em build oil refinery in Gwadar.

they were interested in Gwadar and if we give them access to Gwadar now and make some assurances from our side thn india kya cheez hai yaar, remember we have a great history with Iran, and let me make this very very clear, Iran is here to stay and so are we. I dont think Iran hamain dhoka dayga they have much bigger problems.

And this way we can teach some lesson to afghanis as well, we can close our borders for good and we can make them beg.

China is becoming a superpower soon and if india wants to compete with China they need natural gas, and the only way they can get natural gas is from Iran through Pakistan lol. its a win win situation for Pakistan sir g. We can have Kashmir without a single gunshot lol. We should let Iran be a part of CPEC.

Bara socho sir g!

Last edited:
Iran cannot be trusted because they assisted Yadav & GOD knows how many more Indian agents are working in Iran against Pakistan. Yadav arrest is a prove that they make their way into Pakistan through Iran & also Afghanistan.

Cha Bahar ?
Are you guy's so gullible to buy into Indian hot air? Indian's are notorious for making lot of sound but no bite. Chah Bahar is all talk. How long have the Indian's been talking about Chah Chah Bahar?

Yet please produce me one tangible fact o the ground? I mean other than headlines that are regurgitated again and again designed to get Pakistani's riled up. And looks like it works.

Can any one you guy's produce one fact on the ground in Chah Bahar? One fact on the ground?

Are you guy's so gullible to buy into Indian hot air? Indian's are notorious for making lot of sound but no bite. Chah Bahar is all talk. How long have the Indian's been talking about Chah Chah Bahar?

Yet please produce me one tangible fact o the ground? I mean other than headlines that are regurgitated again and again designed to get Pakistani's riled up. And looks like it works.

Can any one you guy's produce one fact on the ground in Chah Bahar? One fact on the ground?

Its gotten so bad that now Indians are asking Indians to not trust their own media. :lol:

Huffington Post (India): In War Season, Beware Of Disinformation Campaigns

Now this is good news. Earlier, only a government official in Iran expressed interest in joining CPEC. It's a lot better to hear it from the President. Hopefully this will materialize into action down the road.

Back
Top Bottom