Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iran successfully fires satellite rocket

bd1b03ede7c919852d8190af7f386401.gif

Updated at: 1203 PST, Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Iran successfully fires satellite rocket TEHRAN: Iran test-fired a domestically made satellite-carrier rocket on Wednesday, Iranian media said.

"Iran successfully launches home-built Kavoshgar-3 satellite rocket," English-language television station said. It said the rocket carried an "experimental capsule" and that it was the "first Iranian launch into orbit with a living thing", without giving details.

Iranian media said earlier the Islamic Republic would on Wednesday unveil three new satellites and another satellite carrier, named Simorgh. The reports said President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad attended an official presentation ceremony in Tehran.

Great Achievement :yahoo:, have to admire Iranian people's spirit to achive greater heights in research and development

Great Achievement :yahoo:, have to admire Iranian people's spirit to achive greater heights in research and development

Indeed. It is a real milestone. This is the field we Pakistanis must also get mastery in. We must follow the footsteps of Iran now.

KIT Out

Thank you brothers, insha'allah in future we'll have joint space project.

The Kavoshgar 3 (Explorer) rocket, carrying an experimental capsule, transfers telemetric data, live pictures and flight and environmental analysis data.

The Iranian Aerospace Organization (IAO) says live video transmission and the mini-environmental lab will enable further studies on the biological capsule — carrying a ***, two turtles and worms — as it leaves earth's atmosphere and enters space.

Iran fires satellite carrier into space

What happens to the fauna on the cargo of the کاوش گر? Is the capsule supposed to be recovered, or are they tenderized steak?

Congratulations to the people of Iran. I honestly admire Iran's grit and determination in the light of western countries' sanctions and alienation and wish the country best of progress in science and technology

well guyz.....i personally feel, it was somehow bound to happen.

lets understand.

india has become so advanced in aircrafts than its neighbours coz of russian alliance. pakistan has done so good in missile technology but not any other defence artillary field. reason: chinese alliance and technology.

india after starting in late 1960s today has developed elite space technology. Iran hasnt achieved indegenously in other defence department but has achieved in space technology.

i feel its coz of indian alliance. we all know india and iran has all kinds of ties, maybe culture or intellegence.we know india-iran is one pain in a$$ of pakistan(eg: chabahar port and balochistan politics by iran and india).

i feel india might play a double game where it needs western support but also cant abandon its decade old ally iran. it doesnt support irani cause in da open but behind da scene does provide iran with its indegenous expertise.

any flaws in my argument?

i m ready to clearify why!

:cheers:

Gratz to Iran.

And gangwar, the missile technology is actually North Korean, not Chinese. :)

Congrutulations to the Persians from Chinese. A great people like Persians with 5000 years of splendid history would almost certainly to send a small object into space by a little rocket.

Hi
I wonder what the Israelis and Americans have to say to this except they did:blah::blah: in space technology and iran has :blah: . but i bet they didn't see this coming,i hope Iran will progress further in space technology and give another headache to israelis and americans.:yahoo:

North Korea, the country which supports Iran yet to place anything in orbit. Considering that, Iran did a wonderful job.

Iran's space rockets are modified missiles. What was the story of USA and Russia ?. Was it missiles first or Space rockets first ? (Neglect Germans)

North Korea, the country which supports Iran yet to place anything in orbit. Considering that, Iran did a wonderful job.

Iran's space rockets are modified missiles. What was the story of USA and Russia ?. Was it missiles first or Space rockets first ? (Neglect Germans)

I guess with regard to missiles, you have short range missiles. As far as space rocket is concerned if you can do it, you can deliver payload inter-continental.

That is false. In the 1960s I believe, DPRK sent an ICBM in the Pacific Ocean that missed its target. However, an ICBM missile is essentially a space rocket. :)

Back
Top Bottom