What's new

iran sends destroyer to US coast!!!

Bitch-dont-kill-my-vibe.jpg

Atlantic ocean is not a property of U.S. . Although i agree with U.S. dominance there as i agree with Indian Dominance in Indian Ocean and Chinese Dominance in South China seas but this news is hyped .

bro , US requested a red line with iranian Navy years ago when tensions rouse up with their fifth fleet at persian gulf , our backyard .

we denied the request and we told them we'll only do that when iran also knocks on their backyard .

so i suppose this is what they wanted !!

a red emergency line with our Navy !!!

whats funny mate ?

bro , US requested a red line with iranian Navy years ago when tensions rouse up with their fifth fleet at persian gulf , our backyard .

we denied the request and we told them we'll only do that when iran also knocks on their backyard .

whats funny mate ?
can u post some pics from local media?/

?

Sometimes big powers do want a redline/boundary so that chicken and deer don't get run over.

unnecessary splatter of blood and deadbodies in the middle of traffic lanes is never a good sight.

Back
Top Bottom