What's new

Iran Photoshops an Israeli passport to prove "Mossad spy"

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Last week, Iranian blogger Potkin Azarmehr questioned the authenticity of reports that Iran had executed Majid Jamali Fashi, the 24-year-old Iranian accused of carrying out the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist Massoud-Ali Mohammadi.

This morning, Potkin circulated a snapshot of an Israeli passport, showcased on Iranian TV, which authorities claim is evidence that Fashi was an Israeli agent.

fakepassport.1337709769.jpg

The passport Iranian television is claiming belonged to the alleged “Israeli spy” is a crude forgery copied directly from a facsimile of an Israeli passport on Wikipedia. Such was the ineptitude that the word “forgery” is in fact too generous – they made no effort to even change the details. The only difference is the new photo inexpertly pasted over the original (without even paying attention to the stamps). Details blacked out in the Wikipedia image are simply erased while visible details are left exactly as is.

israelrealwikipassport.1337709773.jpg

It isn't even a good Photoshop job. And even [video]http://bamdadkhabar.com/2012/05/4512/[/video] that the photograph does not show him looking at the camera, as every passport photo has.

Just something else to keep in mind when Iran claims to have caught "Zionist spies."

File:Israel Passport Page.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

‫

Source is biast and Zionist. This site also proposed violating Pakistani sovereignty

Oh look at about the source:

COMMENTARY is America’s premier monthly magazine of opinion and a pivotal voice in American intellectual life. Since its inception in 1945, and increasingly after it emerged as the flagship of neoconservatism in the 1970s, the magazine has been consistently engaged with several large, interrelated questions: the fate of democracy and of democratic ideas in a world threatened by totalitarian ideologies; the state of American and Western security; the future of the Jews, Judaism, and Jewish culture in Israel, the United States, and around the world; and the preservation of high culture in an age of political correctness and the collapse of critical standards.

Many of COMMENTARY’s articles have been controversial, and more than a few have been hugely influential, touchstones for debate and discussion in universities, among policy analysts in and out of government, within the ranks of professionals and community activists of all kinds, and in circles of serious thought worldwide. A large number of articles can be counted as landmarks of American letters and intellectual life. Agree with it or disagree with it, COMMENTARY cannot be ignored. To read it is to take part in the great American discussion.

COMMENTARY was founded in 1945 by the American Jewish Committee. To learn more about AJC, which has worked since 1906 to safeguard and strengthen Jews and Jewish life worldwide by promoting democratic and pluralistic societies that respect the dignity of all peoples, click here.

Source is biast and Zionist. This site also proposed violating Pakistani sovereignty

Please discuss what ever but do not drag Pakistan to discussion which belongs some where else.

Blame the messenger. This is from Iranian TV show:

Decide yourself.

mate you can hardly blame us for questioning the source. Western propaganda has caused even some people on here to disregard Press TV. Why should Israeli source be trusted when it comes to Iran. I mean Iranian position is that these are Israeli agents I think

Can some iraninan members translate what is said on that press tv clip?Are they claiming that photoshopped passport as real one of the executed guy?Or the pic is just symbolic representation of his isreali connection?

Western propaganda has caused even some people on here to disregard Press TV.
Are you serious..?Do you consider press tv a credible news source like say DAWN?

mate you can hardly blame us for questioning the source. Western propaganda has caused even some people on here to disregard Press TV. Why should Israeli source be trusted when it comes to Iran. I mean Iranian position is that these are Israeli agents I think

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH:rofl: Mate, your so funny...:lol:

Anyway, he has refuted Iranian claims with very tangible and credible proofs, I would like to see you refuting his credible claims as well in a mature way rather than spreading jocks and trolling. Thank you in advance.

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH:rofl: Mate, your so funny...:lol:

Anyway, he has refuted Iranian claims with very tangible and credible proofs, I would like to see you refuting his credible claims as well in a mature way rather than spreading jocks and trolling. Thank you in advance.

Ahh thats what I like to see Zionists have beaten you Arabs with sticks so much that you are now victims of Stockholm syndrome in that you appreciate your abusers

Stockholm syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But in any event let me be one of the first to congratulate you standing by your Semitic cousins. Good luck.

Can some iraninan members translate what is said on that press tv clip?Are they claiming that photoshopped passport as real one of the executed guy?Or the pic is just symbolic representation of his isreali connection?

Are you serious..?Do you consider press tv a credible news source like say DAWN?

I believe all media outlets have some bias. The owners have some influence. Therefore to understand something one needs imo to read several versions of the same story from different sources and decide what the true story

Ahh thats what I like to see Zionists have beaten you Arabs with sticks so much that you are now victims of Stockholm syndrome in that you appreciate your abusers

Stockholm syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But in any event let me be one of the first to congratulate you standing by your Semitic cousins. Good luck.

Where do u think you are? in a playground?, shouting: heyyy:girl_wacko: if a jewish says 1+1=2 and you agree, then your siding with jews and suffering from "Stockholm syndrome". Aran-B, it wouldn't kill you to take some sleep.

Iran counterfeit and Photoshopped a whole religion.
This is just a passport.

So, dance with your zionist friends now and sing the song as loud as you can. They just might select you as the next recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Simple question is the first pic the one shown on Iranian TV?

If so then why does a passport issued in 2003 show the guy looking like he did in court before the execution

AP110823021446-635x357.jpg

rather than how he would have looked 9 years ago as a 15 year old kid?

That is something that can be considered outside discussions about the bias of the origional article.

And another thing, why spy will carry identification papers of a country he is spying for that are only valid in Israel, in a hostile nation while on the mission? i mean WTF!

If some Arabs want to join with Zionists from Israel in propagating propaganda it's a matter for them.

But I would ask people to be prudent when dealing with American/Israeli propaganda. They often lie. For example remember the WMD in Iraq. I still remember Colin Powell at the UN with his fancy pictures showing us Saddams nukes.

Back
Top Bottom